If he in fact does, I will post the entire contents of our correspondence so You can see what has transpired. You will at least have the value of the entertainment so some good will come of it.

Now, here's the kicker. I have gone from Total sales $370.95 in June to $1,231.84 in August so far for this merchant. What is he, crazy?

Plus, I have gotten his products tremendous rankings in all the major search engines.

If he does do this, I will need to quickly come up with a LOT of Pagan relevant products so I am looking for ideas.

I can yank his jewelry, OK. Also, I can put up "environmentally friendly" products and health products. I have another supplier of herbs and incense. I have thought about garden type stuff.

Now, here's the question. Does anybody know of another merchant for Pagan ritual tools ir anything related yo witch craft???? I know they must be out there and that you might have come across them in your investigation of programs.

I see sites carrying other brands but do not know where they get the products or where there are similar affiliate programs to the one I have.

I don't need to name the merchant in this post since I think you all know which one it is anyway.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

A quick search throws up Earth Spirit Emporium, Tokinglass/The Witchcraft Store, The Spell Shop and a list of other programs here.

Of course the next logical step is to stock and sell some of the items yourself [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Dynamoo.com - CreepyGuy - Poozleanimus

Thank you SO MUCH!! I am checking them right now. I want to replace all this clowns products if possible.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

So far no good. I really liked Earth Spirits Emporium and joined their program but all they offer is some text and banner linking. Nothing to build a site with.

I e-mailed them to ask if there are other options.

But, I may use them as my drop shipper instead of the other guy.

I was wrong! I can do everything as before with Earth Spirits Emporium! I am droppin you know who as fast as I can build pages.

Thank you so very much. This looks like a much more professional outfit.

I'm changing the new dropshipping site over to them as well. HA!

They've got a ropey looking site though.. I'm sure you're will look a lot better!

And they use Extreme Tracking so their stats are wide open.. interesting [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm sorry, what does this mean?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> And they use Extreme Tracking so their stats are wide open <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is Extreme Tracking and is it a good or bad thing?

Extreme Tracking is just a company who provide stats on the visitors to your web site.

By saying their stats are wide open is just that extreme tracking requires you to place their button on your pages that they are tracking. This button links directly to the stats page, so people can click on it and view the sites stats - uniques, referrers,.etc. No password protection or anything. (That i know of at least)

The only thing that you can give and still keep is your word.

ABW Ambassador
    SSanf,
    It's a free stats/tracker.

extreme tracking

[edited - jq beat me]

Gfufy

Thanks for the info. I don't care if it is free as long as it works and I get credit for my sales. They haven't said anything about putting up code to track my pages. I get that with my ISP.

Do you know how they track sales? That's the important issue.

I am so very pleased that they were pointed out to me. The reception has been very warm. The manager already knew of and likes Sanfords.Net. In fact, he even bid against me for my AriadneSpider search engine and banner exchange. Isn't that a hoot? And, he has given me some content that will help keep Sanfords.Net fresh while I work on the marketing aspect.

They carry the exact same items but MORE!! MORE chances for sales!!

I have been so frustrated and upset by the extremely shabby treatment I have gotten that I can't wait to tell the other manager to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Tell me what is wrong with a manager that would rather show a chargeback of over 90% on their CJ sign up page than fix the problem? What is wrong with a manager who claims to have many thousands of affiliates and brags that 50 of them earn $3,000 a year? If only 50 are earning $250 a month, the news is I must be in the top 100 so why would he not be courting ME instead of talking down to me and treating me like dirt.

And, my sales for this clown relative to what he thinks is good are going through the roof this month.

Well, I think I can get it changed over this week. Shall I write him a rejection or give him 7 days notice that his products will no longer be offered on my site? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Actually this is the point I was trying to make before I got sidetracked.. you should be able to put together a much better looking site than theirs - your design skills are about 100 times better [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

How nice of you to say that!

I didn't know anyone had even noticed the change.

Want a hoot? Let me show you one if my earlier attempts. My site Dec 1998

Now, this was after I thought I had gotten GOOD at it and bought my own domain. LOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Before you hit "Drop Program" with that
    Dead Beat Advertiser, you may want to
    wait until their return days run out,
    cause if you drop them now and a customer
    comes back with your cookie and buys --
    you won't get the commission. It will
    show up as an invalid link.

Not that you would anyway, if the Jerk reverses
    90% -- but who knows??

Best to all,
    Anne

By your thoughts you are daily, even hourly, building your life.
    You are carving your destiny.
    ~Ruth Barrick Golden

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Before you hit "Drop Program" with that
    Dead Beat Advertiser, you may want to
    wait until their return days run out,
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good advise.

I have been mentally composing the letter I want to send.

Notice of merchant termination.

We are terminating our affiliation with you. This is not to be construed as a crtiscism of the quality of your web site.....

I'm a little slow, SSanf. Who's the shoddy merchant? I'm sure lots of folks here would like to know who to stay away from.

Azuregreen.

Sorry I didn't see the question earlier

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread