Does anyone work with Leadpoint?
    I have been trying to contact someone at Leadpoint.com for about a week with no luck. All I get is voicemail and unanswered emails. Does anyone here belong to their program? Or are they about to go out of business? Thanks.

GrainFarmer

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

leadpoint is in business
    sorry for the delay in getting back to you. we are beseiged with applicants who want to sell their leads via our exchange. you should be receiving some communciation very soon, if you don't get in touch with lars.

Hey GrainFarmer,

I have experienced the same issues that you have. I applied around a month ago. I haven't heard anything back. I sent a couple of follow up emails, including one to Lars and never received a reply back. Hopefully, you will have better luck than me in getting a response.

Jeff

Jeff,

Still no luck. I have called, left messages on Lars voice mail, emailed all listed on the website a few times...still nothing. Very frustrating. Makes me wonder if it is worthwhile....

I'd like to see what they are all about from posts I read here at abw about them, but if they can't return messages, can they pay on time?

GrainFarmer

hello
    Try Lee Gientke 310-209-8662. but be careful when dealing with them, they'll strip your margins down nothing or less

I am currently getting started with leadpoint... I like the idea of having payments multiple times a month and getting more money certain leads I generate... but at the same time sometimes leads are worth 3/4 of what I currently get at LMB...

Bacha, what did you mean about striping your margins down?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread