Commissions from International Sales?
    Are there any international companies that pay commissions on international sales?

For example, Amazon has many different websites, and depending on what country you live in, you get redirected to that site. So, for an affilate to receive credit from Amazon in the USA, UK and Germany, it seems that you have to have an account with Amazon USA, Amazon UK, Amazon Germany, etc. This is from the Amazon.com website "For those Associates who want to link to other Amazon sites, you can also join the Associates Programs on those sites. They are separate programs from the Amazon.com program, and you must sign up on each individual site to participate".

So, if I have an accounts with Amazon US and Amazon UK, and someone from the UK clicks my Amazon USA link, gets redirected to the Amazon UK site and buys something from Amazon UK, do I get credit for that sale?

Does anyone know of international companies that give affilates commission no matter where the purchase is made?

No redirect,
    Correction:A person from the UK who clicks on an Amazon.com link does not get redirected to Amazon UK, but does get offered to find the same product on the Amazon UK website, which is essentially the same thing. They will do it as the shipment will be made locally. Will I receive a commission on their purchase?

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread