Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Affiliate Program (clickbank users only)
    Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you all get in on my new affiliate program

heres the clickbank code - http:// xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net -replace the xxxxxx with your clickbank ID .

For banners & text Links visit my http:// xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/affiliates.html
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; February 11th, 2007 at 09:39 AM. Reason: No more links

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    http://www.schoolwontmakeyourich.com..._bottom_bg.jpg

Dude! Your big banner says

Find Out What Schools Hiding From You

That's the most important thing on your site

It's at the top of your page

It what your site is all about

And you didn't punctuate it correctly!!!!!!!!!!

It's "School's" - with an apostrophe!

ABW Ambassador
    Noted!

Hey thanks Billy Kay - I didn't notice that untill now. I have been so busy launching this eBook.

ABW Ambassador
    "Aren’t you tired of spending 12 years of your life learning information that will never make you rich."

Agede 100%!

Learnin to reed was stooopid! Glad to C u don't worry none bout that readin and writin' stoof!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    velkum 2 ifillu8 holla. gnys sacand posed, idjut.

Internet Cowboy
    You're rich but you use Outlook Express instead of the full version that costs a few bucks.

You registered that domain on 1/27/2007 and you already have affiliates making over $100K a year? How is that? Today is February 10th. And you only registered it for a year. If your affiliates are making $100K a year, you must be doing pretty well too. Why not pay for 5 or ten years and not risk losing your million dollar domain?

You mean to tell me that in 14 days you have already gotten letters from people telling you how your ebook has changed their lives?

Damn....you're good!

ABW Ambassador
    I do like, for a brand new program dated today - he is already making claims about the conversion - which is of course the highest rated on clickbank! TRUST HIM!!!!

I love clickbank in the same way I love mobsters for giving us a fertile ground for mobster movies.

But "millions" have bought his book. Surely it's true!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    It looks so much like spam I did report the post before understanding it's a paid "New Affiliate Programs and Announcements"

Great sales page! Apart from a promise to make me rich, there is zero other information on the product. It fails to mention anything about the content, or even the size of the book. FAIK it could be a one sentence ebook that says:

"Buy low and sell high"

or

"Don't buy cigarettes, save your money instead"

or

"Instead of spending 5 years at college, be a construction worker and live in a tent and eat plain rice"

To be fair though, all the errors in the copy means it is his original work, not some cut'n'paste job.
    [URL=http://ProxyGrader.com]ProxyGrader.com[/URL]
    How anonymous is your proxy?

Your site is a great example of why kids should stay in school. Your grammar, punctuation and spelling sucks. I would also think that with the millions that you've made you could afford a decent web designer.

Credibility Factor = 0
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Your site is a great example of why kids should stay in school. Your grammar, punctuation and spelling sucks. I would also think that with the millions that you've made you could afford a decent web designer.

Credibility Factor = 0
    Makes a good point, and stresses a mistake to avoid.

Im only 17 years old, give me some credit for trying to do something in my life- i would love to see half of you guy's try to attempt something like this on your own. And for your info my book is 60 pages all written by me. Thanks for all the positive feedback! :-]!

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by therichaffiliate
    Im only 17 years old, give me some credit for trying to do something in my life- i would love to see half of you guy's try to attempt something like this on your own. And for your info my book is 60 pages all written by me. Thanks for all the positive feedback! :-]!
    Better got it proofed then, and your website proofed and reviewed as well. No one will care about your age, they will care about what they read and how it is presented. I am not being mean, I am telling you what you need to know. Exaggeration (Lies) are not going to help either.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

loxly your totally right - the thing is it's just me working on this project - i don't have anyone to Proof read or edit my site or ebook for me. So i just do everything my self and do what i can do for now.

http and a telephoto
    loxly your totally right - the thing is it's just me working on this project - i don't have anyone to Proof read or edit my site or ebook for me. So i just do everything my self and do what i can do for now.
    Then hire someone or realize that you won't be getting affiliates or sales until you make the changes.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    So let me get this right. You are rich beyond belief, so rich, you can share the wealth by telling others how to get rich. But you cannot pay $1,000 for someone to help you with your website?

You have filled your website with lies, you are a scam. You are what clickbank is filled with, scams. Nothing on your site is true and you a proof of that.

Let me give you a little tip that you should learn in school, being a scumbag rarely ends well. So quit being a scumbag and be honest, learn how to make money before you claim you can teach others to make money.

You give affiliate marketing a bad name, so the site has been reported to the FTC for fake testimonials and claims. I suggest others file a complaint as well. Just think if someone in your family came across this site, was hard up and looking to pull themselves out of a hole? Would you want them to believe these lies?

So how many under 19 scumbags have had on ABW this past week? Did some kid on facebook start mentioning ABW?

Chet

ifillu8 holla
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

So let me get this right. You are rich beyond belief, so rich, you can share the wealth by telling others how to get rich. But you cannot pay $1,000 for someone to help you with your website?

Ok wait a second here.

FIRST I never said I couldn't afford someone to proof my website. SECOND You don't know me. THIRD - You never read my book - So how would you know if im full of lies? FOURTH - You’re just an affiliate & you have none of your own products. FIFTH - I prefer to do things’ on my own - Im not a [removed] like you and has to PAY someone to fix my mistakes, That's why there is this thing called (self-made millionaires) Sixth - I have had people buy my book and LOVE IT. Seventh - You’re just jealous so get over it.

Last and not least - one thing school hasn't taught you is - HOW TO MARKET PRODUCTS - Of course, but you wouldn't know anything about marketing. Because . . . the truth is. You’re just an affiliate.

PS: What kind of dreams where you trying to pursue when you were 17 what kind of IDEA's where you trying to put into action?

“It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.”

- Napoleon Hill quote
    Last edited by MichaelColey; February 11th, 2007 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Offensive Name-Calling Removed

15 years and counting
    What's wrong being an affiliate? Because we're not selling our own ebook on clickbank, you think we're not millionnaires. You're wrong. Many people here are marketing experts and they have enough experience to teach you how to make a living without lying to others.

ABW Ambassador
    Ok wait a second here.

FIRST I never said I couldn't afford someone to proof my website. SECOND You don't know me. THIRD - You never read my book - So how would you know if im full of lies? FOURTH - You’re just an affiliate & you have none of your own products. FIFTH - I prefer to do things’ on my own - Im not a pussy like you and has to PAY someone to fix my mistakes, That's why there is this thing called (self-made millionaires) Sixth - I have had people buy my book and LOVE IT. Seventh - You’re just jealous so get over it.

Last and not least - one thing school hasn't taught you is - HOW TO MARKET PRODUCTS - Of course, but you wouldn't know anything about marketing. Because . . . the truth is. You’re just an affiliate.

PS: What kind of dreams where you trying to pursue when you were 17 what kind of IDEA's where you trying to put into action?

“It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.”

- Napoleon Hill quote

If you can't read your post and understand why this is as good as printing "Don't promote my program" fliers and pasting them on people's windshield's with superglue, well...

Riddle me this.

How have millions already bought this book?
    How are you figuring your clickbank stats?
    Your book is just out, yet someone used it to already make $134,000? $23,000 a month or even the laughable millions?
    How do you think mocking the idea of being an affiliate is going to help promote yourself to affiliates?
    Did you know, when promoting a product, you cannot make false claims of its past effectiveness? That you can't just write fake testimonials? That doing either of those is illegal?

You are lying on your page, why would anyone believe anything you say? Easy, they don’t. Only you think they do because you are too young and naďve to know any better.

Really, before you actually do get in trouble, or at least your parents do because you are too young to be responsible for this – you should take your millions and hire a lawyer...

ABW Ambassador
    therichaffiliate, save yourself, take the L and keep it moving. You might want to get your parents or whoever is in charge of you and read this together:

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/...s/ruleroad.htm

"Advertising must tell the truth and not mislead consumers.
    In addition, claims must be substantiated."

and see if you can back this up:
    "Everyone who put this system to use has made millions of dollars with it."

And all the other nonsense in your sales page.

"Of course, but you wouldn't know anything about marketing. Because . . . the truth is. You’re just an affiliate."

That what affiliates do, market. Hence affiliate marketer. There's just so much on your site and in your responses here that's just ridiculous. Don't make it worse. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

FIRST I never said I couldn't afford someone to proof my website.
    If you can afford it and appear not to have the skill to do it yourself, you're a fool not to hire someone else to do it.
    SECOND You don't know me.
    No, but we know your type. And we know what your web site says.
    THIRD - You never read my book - So how would you know if im full of lies?
    Your web site is obviously full of lies. You've sold millions of copies of your eBook? You've paid affiliates hundreds of thousands of dollars? Your site is the highest converting site on ClickBank? You have no credibility when you make outlandish claims like that.
    FOURTH - You’re just an affiliate & you have none of your own products.
    Wrong. Our "products" are our web sites and traffic.
    FIFTH - I prefer to do things’ on my own - Im not a [removed] like you and has to PAY someone to fix my mistakes, That's why there is this thing called (self-made millionaires)
    First, consider this your ban warning. Offensive posts and name-calling are not allowed here.

Pay someone else to fix them or fix them yourself, but they really need to be fixed. After 12 years in school, it's sad that you don't appear to have the spelling and grammar skills that you should.

Show me a "self-made" millionaire who never paid someone else to do something. I think most millionaires probably pay people to do far more things for them than an average person. Their time is much better spent on other things.
    Sixth - I have had people buy my book and LOVE IT.
    People, as in more than one?
    Seventh - You’re just jealous so get over it.
    Amused maybe, but I doubt anyone here is jealous of you.
    Finally you got something half right. School doesn't teach much about marketing.

But you're way off base when you infer that affiliates don't know anything about marketing. Affiliates are some of the most innovative marketers out there. Why else would you have set up an affiliate program?
    Most of us were probably just trying to get through school, thinking about college, partying, getting part-time j-o-b-s, playing video games, etc. I commend you for being more ambitious than that. You have a lot more to learn (both from school and life), though.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

therichaffiliate,

FIRST I never said I couldn't afford someone to proof my website.
    Then you should really spend the money to do so, at best your site is laughable. At the very least, invest in a dictionary.

SECOND You don't know me.
    Yes we do. We know you're a liar and we know that school would have helped you an awful lot.

THIRD - You never read my book - So how would you know if im full of lies?
    Your web site is full of lies, why would anyone believe that your book is any different. If it walks like a duck.....

FOURTH - You’re just an affiliate & you have none of your own products.
    That's a choice. If I can make money promoting others products, why not? I love what I do.

FIFTH - I prefer to do things’ on my own - Im not a ***** like you and has to PAY someone to fix my mistakes, That's why there is this thing called (self-made millionaires)
    What, you think Donald Trump doesn't pay for expert help. And call me a ***** to my face and you'll get your first lesson.

Sixth - I have had people buy my book and LOVE IT.
    Then they're as stupid as you are.

Seventh - You’re just jealous so get over it.
    Jealous of what? You haven't shown anything and any moron can put a product on Clickbank. The difference is that most are a lot more credible.

I've been a marketing executive my entire life and have received awards for marketing. I've never run a campaign that was full of lies and I've never broken the law. I'm an affiliate because it's what I choose to do and I love it. I don't do it to impress some snot nosed kid who THINKS he knows evrything.

And if you call the crap you put up marketing, then you really need to get your a** back to school. If what you've shown so far is the best you have to offer, you had better start practising the phrase - "You want fries with that...".
    At 17 my dream was to live a life that I could be proud of. I think I've accomplished that. If being no more than a (very bad) scam artist makes you proud than more power to you. Try being honest in your pursuits. What you're attempting to do is no better than stealing.

Insulting the people on this forum really isn't going to help you either (and trust me, you do need help) and I doubt very seriously that you'll get any of us to promote your product.

I wish you luck, but more importantly I hope that you learn that lying and trying to play yourself off as something you're not won't work in the long run. But if you choose to remain a liar, at least get better at it.

-REMATT
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast