Weekends Are No Longer Dead
    I remember when not too long ago the period from mid-Friday through Sunday was the time when we hardly had any considerable activity at ABW... Looks like things are changing. 1500+ users online now, over 100 of which are active ABW-ers. Great threads are being started over weekends now, and great discussions going on...

ROCKS!!

Geno

Might be because it's winter. It freezing cold outside where I'm at right now. Dropped into the 50's. Time for a sweater. I hate San Diego this time of year. Been in the 40's twice this month.

ABW Ambassador
    I was going to say no more college of nfl football on the weekends but probably not enough of a reason. I want football back.

http and a telephoto
    Weekends haven't always been dead, that is when most part time affiliates are actually available, like nights. It is one of the reasons that I encourage managers to hang around more on weekends. As an affiliate one of the things I didn't like was not being able to get info from managers on weekends, and I really appreciated the ones that *were* around.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    Might be because it's winter. It freezing cold outside where I'm at right now. Dropped into the 50's. Time for a sweater. I hate San Diego this time of year. Been in the 40's twice this month.
    Yeah, well, we have a chance of getting UP to 40 tomorrow - that's before the snow gets here on Tuesday.

And, Loxly makes a good point..in that weekends are good working times for P/T affiliates. I am weaning myself from the ol' "day j*b" - where I only toil for "the system" on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. But, I still find that Sunday mornings are good for page development work.

For example, I am (right now - well, anyway, in between sessions of reading ABW) reworking several real estate pages (part of much larger "local" sites) for two important markets in Maryland - both have first page organic Google results for CityName real estate (where one is usually in second place). I want to add insurance quotes for new homeowners. I applied to what [I believe] will be a good source at SAS, but will have to wait (a couple days) for a response. If I had a [weekend] response or an "auto approval" the links could be up already.

That "delay" is really no big deal because I have lots of other projects (as I'm sure we all do) to build and/or refine. But it does put things off for a while. I may not get back to those pages for another week or so.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Cool
    I'm usually off dancing somewhere during this period. Just got up for the day. Now I can see the result of the discussions you good people were in.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread