ABW Ambassador
    Order = $0
    I just seen a order that occured but it has $0 for the sale & commission. It's not listed as a non commissionable sale but in the sales & activity report, what does this mean?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

15 years and counting
    One of my merchants at Linkshare does that all the time. If I sell a package with several items, one item is listed with the full $ amount and all others as orders $0. You can have different explanations depending of the merchant. It can be a free item, too.

I had this happen with Wirefly a while back. It turns out that some "orders" are marked as "pending" until LS gets confirmation from the merchant that the item was paid for and delivered. There's about a one week delay in between such transactions according to someone I talked to at Wirefly.

Sidebar:
    Unfortunately in my case, the merchant had called the customer (who happened to be a close friend of mine - OOPS!) and told them the original free phone offer was no longer valid. They asked him to start a new order for $40 at which point he cancelled the whole thing. My contact at Wirefly did NOT return my email asking for an explanation either!

Pretty lame eh?

Anyway, you should be able to see the status of the sale by running an Individual Item report for the month.

ABW Ambassador
    ok I see, this was from 0800 flowers, maybe it will take a bit of time to go through, we will see. btw there was only one sale so it's not part of a group!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Rick, I have also had problems with wirefly in the past as far as communications go, I use a 3rd party for them and their partners now, pm me if you would like to know who they are.

ABW Ambassador
    It can still be a non-commissionable sale even if it's not listed in the Non-Commissionable Sales Report. It just depends on how the merchant reports it so the only way to get a correct answer is to ask the merchant.

Kayak.com lists all Cruise clicks as $0.00 because they are not commissioning on them at this time.

For my program, the order amount is always $0, but we pay a flat commission on a registration, not a %, so the commission is always there. Probably not the issue in this case but something to keep in mind.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread