Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    ProSound and Stage Lighting

ProSound has been America's leading source for Pro Audio Electronics, Musical Equipment, DJ Gear and Karaoke for over 26 years. Whether your visitors buy a $250 speaker or a $5,000 sound system you earn 5% commission with a 45 day cookie. And, yes we have return cookies turned on (Keep=YES) so you get credit for every sale – not just the 1st one.)

We launched through CJ on July 15th and just opened up to international sites this week. We boost your conversion rates by offering a 110% low price guarantee and a huge inventory with same day shipping on most items. We also have non-commissioned web service reps who will call & email customers if there is a problem with address or credit card verification to optimize the number of sales that get processed successfully – and you still get full commission. Couple all that with a responsive affiliate manager who really cares and will go the extra mile to support you and I think you may have found a pretty good new program!

ProSound is a name you can be proud to be associated with and offers you great new opportunities to build your business and earn referral fees.

~~~ Join us! Let’s make some great music and money together!!!

Your Partner in Success,

Linda Buquet
    eCommerce & Affiliate Manager
    www.pssl.com
    www.pssl.com/affiliate.tpl

Please consider uploading a datafeed with your products at CJ. Banners just don't cut it. I have a site that many of your products would sell on, but because of lack of products and lack of advanced product linking features from what I've seen I haven't bothered to put up links.

Thank You,

Heidi
    Fit2a-t: The Center of the T-shirt Universe!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Heidi,

Thank you for the feedback - this is something we are planning to do in the near future. Right now we have all links and banners going to the homepage because we are planning a big redesign and I don't want to risk losing any links or having your tracking get thrown off (like I have read about in other posts.) We definately have it on our to do list though, as soon as we can.

Thanks

Linda
    Ecommerce & Affiliate Manager
    www.pssl.com
    Email & Search Engine Marketing
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread