CircuitCity at Performics is now available at GoldenCAN
    The Circuit City program is migrating to Perfromics.

We are very excited to announce that CircuitCity Performics is now available at GoldenCAN.

You can display CircuitCity's entire Data Feed, any selected category, Coupons, Recent Price Drop Products or Search on your website with only one line of GoldenCAN Code.

Integration Samples:
    CircuitCity Store Integration Sample
    CircuitCity Coupon Integration Sample
    CircuitCity Search Integration Sample

CircuitCity's GetData:
    Use GoldenCAN GetData feature to get the complete pre formatted HTML for CircuitCitys store integration and display on your website with SEO benefits.

CircuitCity's GetRSS:
    Use GoldenCAN GetRSS feature to receive a valid RSS document with CircuitCitys Coupons and recent Price Drop products.

If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add CircuitCity in your existing Integration.

If you are currently using Circuit City BeFree or Circuit City CJ at GoldenCAN, please make sure to create Circuit City Performics Stores at GoldenCAN and replace the GoldenCAN code on your webpages before 2/20/2007.

Circuit City BeFree and Circuit City CJ will become INACTIVE on GoldenCAN on 2/20/2007.

Thank you,
    Michele
    www.GoldenCAN.com

Cool.

Can the category "Televisions-By Screen Size" be added into the feed?

Action Jackson - King of the World
    They've vanished from the list now and show as an inactive merchant?

Mr. GoldenCan
    Circuit City CJ and BeFree are now inactive but the Circuit City Performics is live at GoldenCAN.

http://www.goldencan.com/merchants/display_306.aspx

Hi Asif:

I had signed up when this was first announced but now I can not see them listed for Performics even

Mr. GoldenCan
    Can you please check to see if you are still seeing the performics circuit city as inactive? As there were total three Circuit City programs. there could have been some cunfusion or may be the performics one was inactivated when you checked. I have just tested and it is active now.

Hi Asif:

I just rechecked and it is showing up now. Thanks!

Hello, I am confused, below is an e mail I recieved through cj regarding circuit city....
    Thank you for contacting Client Support. The information that you received was incorrect. Circuit City is currently an active advertiser in our network. If we can assist you in any other way, please contact us again.

Regards,

I received this today, are they or are they not in cj?

Below is the first e mail I recieved, 2-22

Please be aware, the Circuit City Affiliate Program on CJ ended 2/20/07; you will no longer receive credit or commission for any new sales referred through your CJ links. To continue working with Circuit City please contact a member of the Circuit City Affiliate team,

We apologize for the inconvenience. According to the information we have been given, the Circuit City programs at both BeFree and CJ have been discontinued as of 2/20/2007.

Circuit City BeFree and Circuit City CJ are NO longer available at GoldenCAN.

Circuit City Performics is now available at GoldenCAN.

Thank you,
    Michele
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

I set up a Circuit City page yesterday as a test before building it out. Take any one of several products for instance, say a specific Plasma TV.. Half the time you click this item you are taken to its proper product page on Circuitcity.com, but the other half the time when you click on this very same item a Performics page appears with "Sorry! This link is not active."

This is strange because the other GoldenCAN merchants' feeds work flawlessly.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I set up a new GC feed display for my site, ...not working. thought it might be because I just got approved by Circuit City.
    Then noticed none of my GC is working for any merchants (on old pages set up months ago...)

mine are working

Lightbulb
    I don't know if this is valid or not but maybe try a DNS spot check: set up a command prompt and ping goldencan.com?

edited: (guess I'm half-asleep as http would be the same result) sorry

No problems here, all my GC links up.

Circuit City works fine, all links go to valid pages.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by deepestblue
    I set up a Circuit City page yesterday as a test before building it out. Take any one of several products for instance, say a specific Plasma TV.. Half the time you click this item you are taken to its proper product page on Circuitcity.com, but the other half the time when you click on this very same item a Performics page appears with "Sorry! This link is not active."

This is strange because the other GoldenCAN merchants' feeds work flawlessly.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    If you see a message Sorry! This link is not active for a Performics merchant it has several reasons.

Either You are not approved for the merchant affiliate program
    or You are using wrong link id.
    or You have just created the link id at Performics and it is not yet active.

The reason links wok on some clicks is that you are testing it and on every 4th click it is working because 4th click contains GoldenCAN id which is correct.

Please check according to this page and make sure you are using correct Performics link id.
    http://www.goldencan.com/help/Performics.aspx

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread