Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - OneWayFurniture.com !!
    ... and on the 8th day it was furnished

Hello team,

Please join us in welcoming our newest merchant to join the ARC family of quality, pro-actively managed affiliate programs, OneWayFurniture.com

Ranked number 35 in Inc. magazine's fastest growing companies in 2006, we have been working with them for about a month now, setting up the program and consulting with management. They have been wonderful to work with, are very affiliate friendly and ready to rock the online furniture market.
    Join OneWayFurniture.com today

OneWayFurniture.com is the premier online furniture superstore featuring home furniture, office furniture and a wide variety of bar stools. Your site visitors will be able to choose from over 100 discount warehouses we provide and get the best prices on all items as they are direct from the warehouse! OneWayFurniture.com has furniture for every bedroom, entertainment room and kitchen in any house. One Way Furniture has been called the best online furniture superstore, "Where Smart Shoppers Buy Furniture & Save."
    Join OneWayFurniture.com today

Program Facts:

8% Commissions
    60 Day Cookie
    Running on the SAS network
    Parasite FREE
    Data Feed is being loaded to SAS, updated weekly
    GoldenCan has been enabled and pending
    Instant $10.00 CAB, details on your welcome email

Creative:

We have set up over 125 targeted keyword rich text links on the SAS back end ready for your PPC efforts and direct link builiding. Custom banners and links available upon request.

Keywords / PPC:

We have a full keyword list available upon request. Check out the categories, and targeted landing pages within the website - http://www.onewayfurniture.com

This folks, is a PPC'ers dream come true. If you have dedicated furniture traffic or have the PPC knowledge to drive the traffic, we invite you to join us today and start generating commissions tomm. Join OneWayFurniture.com today

I know you have choices in the furniture vertical. I also know about the recent affiliate progam changes with some of the merchants in the space. We want you to know we value your work, time and effort and want to thank you in advance for choosing to work with OneWayFurniture.com.

Join OneWayFurniture.com today !!!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Talking
    and the first sale has rolled in the door....

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 14495225 :
    Affiliate ID: ****2 - F******
    Affiliates Main Website: www.******.com
    Click to Send Affiliate an Email or Bonus for this Transaction
    http://www.shareasale.com/m-salebonus.cfm?transID=14495225
    The sale amount for this transaction: 145
    Tracking Number for this transaction: furniture-sale-163031
    If you need to post this transaction manually, please login to your account at
    http://www.shareasale.com/m-login.cfm, and click the "Post a Manual Transaction" link on the left.
    If you have any questions, please let us know.
    Love it when a plan comes together ... this is one high converting program folks...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thumbs up 6.99% conversion and 8% commissions ...
    OneWayFurniture.com has come out of the gate screaming ...

Performance Statistics:
    In the Last 30 Days:
    23 total sales for $14,838.98 on 352 visitors.

30 Day EPC: $337.25 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    30 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00% - Trend
    30 Day Conversion Ratio: 6.53% - Trend
    30 Day Average Sale: $645.17 - Trend

In the Last 7 Days:
    23 total sales for $14,838.98 on 329 visitors.

7 Day EPC: $360.83 - Click to View EPC Trend Chart
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00% - Trend
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 6.99% - Trend
    7 Day Average Sale: $645.17 - TrendYour start date on the Network was 02/13/2007 and you are currently listed in the Home & Garden Category.

Are you signed up and sending in traffic? If you are, you are part of the early adopters that know a good thing when they see one.

If you are not onboard yet, you are missing the train. Sign up today and start sending your visitors who are looking for furniture a merchant that really converts. Forget that 5% the others are paying you, we start you at 8%, 60 day cookies and amazing conversions....

What are you waiting for?

Sing up with onewayfurniture today!!

Internet Retailer had a nice write up on their CEO. Real interesting company history that he might want to share here.

Finally I got my first OWF sale. Late last week, I'm replied on Andy's "Affiliate Marketing Opportunity" email for my home & garden website with details about where I post links to OWF, but no answer (and no CAB). SAS ID:spawnua, sale transaction ID: 14584672, amount: $599.00.

I read that article, too and agree it would be a nice story for him to share.

Looks like another winner Andy and company. Nice work!
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by spawnua
    Finally I got my first OWF sale. Late last week, I'm replied on Andy's "Affiliate Marketing Opportunity" email for my home & garden website with details about where I post links to OWF, but no answer (and no CAB). SAS ID:spawnua, sale transaction ID: 14584672, amount: $599.00.
    Congrats .... WTG and thank you for your support...

Cabs are credited once a month, will make sure you get the additional bonus as well for the nice sale ...

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spawnua
    Thank you for the support and congratulations on the sale! I am seeing some pretty big sales coming in as of late!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Thanks for your attention. Nice to work with you guys.

Talking
    Hello Team,

A big thank you for all your support ... we have been live on SAS less than 30 days ....

Performance Statistics:
    In the Last 30 Days:
    56 total sales for $26,352.92 on 1248 visitors.

Your start date on the Network was 02/13/2007 and you are currently listed in the Home & Garden Category.

You guys rock !!!!!

Thanks Affiliates
    Hi Affiliates,

I just want to personally thank all of our affiliates for a great start! We selected Andy Rodriguez and his awesome staff to run our program because we would only accept the best.

We are committed to providing fanatical support to our customers with our proprietary management system we built in house. We have seen an initial blast in sales from our affiliates hard work.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and I am always available to anyone with any questions. Keep the sales rocking you guys and gals! We will continue to add the best furniture lines with high tickets at the lowest prices online. One Way Furniture would like to thank our partners in success!

Regards,
    Mitchell Lieberman - CEO
    www.onewayfurniture.com

Welcome to ABW Mitchell!

Welcome, Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Data Feed is being loaded to SAS
    Andy, or Mitchell, or anyone. Any update on this?

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Hey Team,

the OneWayFurniture data feed has been uploaded. Thank you for your patience. We appreciate greatly all your support.

Thanks again,

Emilio
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    Phone tracking
    Just wondering if phone tracking is in place. I put up some links and clicked to test and couldn't seem to find the promo code. Is it on bottom, did I miss it?

Hello Webworker,

This has not been implemented yet, however I will contact our merchant and find out where we are at with this.

Thanks for posting, I hope to get you answer soon.
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Any word yet on the phone tracking issue?

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Hi Andy:

I just put up the feed tonight and wondered if there was any way I could get a 468 x 60 search box

20. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread