Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Gmail no longer invitation only!
    Starting today - After almost three years since it was first launched, Anyone who wants a new Gmail account will be able to get one, without having to be invited by someone first.

(http://finaltag.com/2007/02/14/gmail...vitation-only/ )
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Thanks for the heads-up. I got my account.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Finally.. LoL
    Not sure why was it in beta and limited to certain period for the longest period. I got my acct quite early cos we ran Adwords and got an invitation.. not me but my company did.. can still remember people selling it for $5/ac

I had an account by invitation from Google but never used it. Perhaps it's time to give it a re-visit.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzer
    I had an account by invitation from Google but never used it. Perhaps it's time to give it a re-visit.
    G is my primary personal a/c now. No quota worry and it's not buggy as it used to be. Fast load time in comparison to Yahoo/MSN

that being said, I am sure they can predict everything i do cos they save everything eventhough i trash it. G, our next big brother

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    G is my primary personal a/c now. No quota worry and it's not buggy as it used to be. Fast load time in comparison to Yahoo/MSN

that being said, I am sure they can predict everything i do cos they save everything eventhough i trash it. G, our next big brother
    I love gmail. I actually thought it dropped the invitation only a while ago because i had no problem getting accounts. For Google its great, just more content they can put adwords on.

Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    Big G does have the best technology and so far ALL their services are at uber speed!

There's a nagging feeling at the back of my mind that Google knows more about you then uncle sam!

My pet peeve about Gmail is:

...The way similar e-mails are clumped into 1 mail like a conversation. I see how it helps maintain the flow of conversation if they were personal e-mails but I use Gmail for business and all my enquiries or orders are combined into ONE mail which is damn annoying! AND there is no option for me to uncombine them. Grrr!!

It's so frustrating because if it weren't for this stupid we're-going-to-force-everyone-to-clump-their-emails-together feature, I'd have NO complaints about Gmail coz it's super fast to navigate. I hope Gmail does something about it...

Affiliate Manager
    I agree with you. Grouping should be an option, it annoys me as well

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread