Tomorrow will be september 11 2002... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

It will be a sad day for the entire world.

Opposite the Slough of Despond
    I'm keeping a journal of the next couple of days.. I hope and pray that nothing is going to happen but even if it doesn't that itself will be an event.

Even if there won't be a terrorist attack, who's to say that there won't be other related incidents such as office workers going postal, sick virus writers bombarding the internet. Who knows.

I wrote a diary last year purely from a perspective of what was happening on the web, because, like many office workers, that was more or less the only source of information we could get and the frustrations as the internet clogged up and sites fell over was immense. People around the world wanted to know what was going on, if loved ones, friends, colleagues or just other human beings we affected and in what way, but ultimately the technology let us down. Re-reading it with a years perspective I think some of what I wrote was crass but it's how I felt at the time.

I just hope for a peaceful day of rememberance tomorrow. - geeky stuff for umm geeks.

God Bless America!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread