Outsourced Program Manager salvo's Avatar
    Red face Let's See if my flowers get here!
    My house is getting buried in snow by the hour here in Northeast PA, and I am nervous that none of my Valentine's Day gifts will get here today.

I guess in the future I should get more creative with my V-Day gifts so I am not relying on a FedEx guy who is risking his life to deliver my wife flowers & candy that will last a week at most!

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    I wish you luck!

I ordered some flowers for my Mom (she was my first Valentine, after all). When I went to select delivery, they gave the option of a 2/13 delivery. I know nothing compares to getting flowers on the actual day, but it was definitely more of a surprise for her. Today I awoke to an icy mess, so I was sure glad I'd selected that delivery option.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Outsourced Program Manager salvo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AM@4checks
    I wish you luck!

I ordered some flowers for my Mom (she was my first Valentine, after all). When I went to select delivery, they gave the option of a 2/13 delivery. I know nothing compares to getting flowers on the actual day, but it was definitely more of a surprise for her. Today I awoke to an icy mess, so I was sure glad I'd selected that delivery option.
    Should have thought of that

I guess I would be a lot better prepared if I paid attention to the weather reports

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by salvo
    My house is getting buried in snow by the hour here in Northeast PA, and I am nervous that none of my Valentine's Day gifts will get here today.

I guess in the future I should get more creative with my V-Day gifts so I am not relying on a FedEx guy who is risking his life to deliver my wife flowers & candy that will last a week at most!
    Its really bad here at our office in NY and a bunch of the girls here still got flower deliveries.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread