Established Article Site PCCenter.info $250 Or Best Offer
    PCCenter.info

This sale includes: Domain name, Website & Traffic.
    http://www.pccenter.info

Established Computer Article Site. Some data centers show pr3 at times. Google indexed with about 30 backlinks, 65 Unique visitors this month so far. In the last 2 months google ads got 3 clicks. The site popularity seems to be increasing. The site has had a little seo work done, but there is room for much more. Need to sell as I have too many sites at the moment and need to cut back my portfolio for managment reasons.

BUY-IT-NOW $250 Or Make an Offer

Your kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by netnow22
    Your kidding right?
    About what?

ABW Ambassador
    Let me help on the are you kidding by bolding some fun bits...

Established Computer Article Site. Some data centers show pr3 at times. Google indexed with about 30 backlinks, 65 Unique visitors this month so far. In the last 2 months google ads got 3 clicks. The site popularity seems to be increasing. The site has had a little seo work done, but there is room for much more. Need to sell as I have too many sites at the moment and need to cut back my portfolio for managment reasons.

BUY-IT-NOW $250 Or Make an Offer

Let me help with the kidding part.

If you figure a sales price at 12 months revenue, each of those clicks would have to be making you $14 for the price you are asking (and you are acting like it is growing, so more likely you have even less revenue and those clicks aren't breaking $1 a pop let alone $20 a click).

It is not a .com even, it is the ever spammy, rightfully ignored by the world .info.

It is nothing but duplicate content and plenty of adsense. Plenty. In fact plenty undersells the amount of adsense on the site, it is a virtual cornucopia of adsense ads.

If you are going to price a piece of junk at that value and promise potential - most smart money is going to see what hogwash your offer is and figure you are either scamming or an idiot, either way making your site extremely unattractive. Except of course to idiots, I am sure they will see some value in it and will be mad that I dare post this, and then again in a few months when their rockiní site isnít working out.

chet

Quote Originally Posted by chetf

If you figure a sales price at 12 months revenue, each of those clicks would have to be making you $14 for the price you are asking (and you are acting like it is growing, so more likely you have even less revenue and those clicks aren't breaking $1 a pop let alone $20 a click).

It is not a .com even, it is the ever spammy, rightfully ignored by the world .info.

It is nothing but duplicate content and plenty of adsense. Plenty. In fact plenty undersells the amount of adsense on the site, it is a virtual cornucopia of adsense ads.

If you are going to price a piece of junk at that value and promise potential - most smart money is going to see what hogwash your offer is and figure you are either scamming or an idiot, either way making your site extremely unattractive. Except of course to idiots, I am sure they will see some value in it and will be mad that I dare post this, and then again in a few months when their rockin’ site isn’t working out.

chet
    Thanks for pointing this out to me chet. I don't see how I could be scamming as I have not ripped anyone off A scam is someone that lies about the product which I have not done. I don't see how I can be an idiot becuase I have put "Or Best Offer" after the buy now price so that gives some room to move. I have already had an offer on this site and I am considering that offer, let me say it is not in the $2xx range but none the less I am happy with it.

Thanks guys for spamming my thread with "comments" now I would like to know if you can make an offer for this site as I DO need to sell it fast to catch up on other sites and fund other ventures.

All the best

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by chetf

If you are going to price a piece of junk at that value and promise potential - most smart money is going to see what hogwash your offer is and figure you are either scamming or an idiot, either way making your site extremely unattractive. Except of course to idiots, I am sure they will see some value in it and will be mad that I dare post this, and then again in a few months when their rockiní site isnít working out.

chet
    Yep!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread