landing page setup
    Hi,All

I now create some landing pages,if this landing page has similiar background/layout with the destination website,will this method improve the conversion rate?

want to listen to your advice...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by leonusst
    I now create some landing pages,if this landing page has similiar background/layout with the destination website,will this method improve the conversion rate?
    Maybe I'm not understanding the question, but same background/layout as the whole of the website should be perfectly okay. Are you thinking of similar as opposed to, say, a full-page-creative-based? If so, the latter may probably show you better conversion.

Geno

I think it's a good idea to test out landing pages. Maybe first test them out using ppc search engines and see which landing page converts the best for you, then redirect all your affiliate links there.

Hi,Geno/Bizzer

Thanks for your comment.

I will have a try....

I think the question was if you're promoting Home Depot, for example, and make your landing page orange and white, will it improve the conversion rate once the visitor clicks through to Home Depot's site. The idea that the visual similarities between the affiliate site and merchant site may entice someone more.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy
    I think the question was if you're promoting Home Depot, for example, and make your landing page orange and white, will it improve the conversion rate once the visitor clicks through to Home Depot's site. The idea that the visual similarities between the affiliate site and merchant site may entice someone more.
    I have to agree with this. Colors have much more of an impact then many might think.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread