dotphoto
    Does anyone have any experience with dotphoto? I have only seen one post about them not paying one month, and no one replied in agreement. Their website seems nice, and they are running a good coupon this month. But their EPC is terrible!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

http and a telephoto
    I used to use their service but dropped them when I found I could set my prices for prints but not for gift type items, so was making no commission on a large number of products. If people won't buy the service, it won't convert well for affiliates.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    I used to use their service but dropped them when I found I could set my prices for prints but not for gift type items, so was making no commission on a large number of products. If people won't buy the service, it won't convert well for affiliates.
    That must have been a while ago. You can custom price almost all of the products now.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by joeplace
    That must have been a while ago. You can custom price almost all of the products now.
    "Almost" isn't good enough. My images don't get used without compensation on anything that gets charged for. That was my problem with them, if I sent traffic, people could use my images on stuff without me getting compensated for it. That's not right.

For private albums it's a good service, but for what I have it has been replaced by better services
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    "Almost" isn't good enough. My images don't get used without compensation on anything that gets charged for. That was my problem with them, if I sent traffic, people could use my images on stuff without me getting compensated for it. That's not right.

For private albums it's a good service, but for what I have it has been replaced by better services
    Like?

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    As an affiliate, I like Ritzpix. I would estimate that they convert for me on at least 25% of the clicks I send them. Plus, they have never reversed a sale (yet) and they pay on time every month.

Ritzpix's 3 month EPC: $87.56
    Dotphoto's 3 month EPC $0.00

Hmmm.... which one to promote????
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread