Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I'm sitting at work, in a small town. Just outside my window, there is a car wash.

This fellow pulls his truck into the car wash, and hops out, and starts the sprayer.

Now, just to help you envision this, the guy is shirtless, belly drooping over his belt, and his pants are riding so low it would embarrass a plumber.

He immediately opens his door, and sprays the inside of his cab out for like 4, maybe 5 minutes. Now this is a nice truck, relatively
    new, not some old $300 junker.

I just know there hadda be a story there, but I didn't have the nerve to ask him what it might be, lol.

A one liner immediately popped into my head, though, that woulda done Jeff Foxworthy proud.

"If you've ever pulled into a car wash and sprayed down the INSIDE of your truck, you're probably a redneck!"

No offense to rednecks, of course: I'm one myself, lololol.

-ElbowCreek

p.s.- I know, I know, this doesn't have squat to do with Affiliate Marketing, but, well, I hadda tell someone!

If you try to please everybody, someone won't like it -Rumsfeld

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Sounds like this Redneck had tied one on the night before and puked all over the inside of his truck. He awoke to a strong smell. He's washing off the residue and the empty beer bottles so they'll accept them as returns to get another 6 pack for breakfast.

WebMaster Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe it was cleaning day and bath night at his "mobile home." One thing is certain this guy needs to just say no to CRACK [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Don't Worry Mama, It Won't Get Freaky!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by elbowcreek:
    A one liner immediately popped into my head, though, that woulda done Jeff Foxworthy proud.

"If you've ever pulled into a car wash and sprayed down the INSIDE of your truck, you're probably a redneck!"

No offense to rednecks, of course: I'm one myself, lololol.

-ElbowCreek

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rofl - too funny!!

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

she was tired of being poor, and she wasn't into selling door to door.... CSN

ABW Ambassador
    LOL...that is too funny...You only hope that it was the remnants of a night on the town and not the covering up of a crime (perhaps just my paranoid side coming out...all this stuff on TV today with what happened in Florida...everything looks suspicious:))

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Oh, I'm going with the vomit and beer angle, this guy wasn't dangerous. Kinda looked like the poster boy for an inbreeding campaign......

If you try to please everybody, someone won't like it -Rumsfeld

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    I've definitely had my laugh for the day. Thanks for sharing that. The only evidence being destroyed was probably from his wife.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Kinda looked like the poster boy for an inbreeding campaign......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

Shoot,

I gotta defend Cousin Bubba. He probably had a date that night and was just being PO-lite.

Working in construction and/or service, there may be many reasons to hose down the inside of a truck (aside from the obvious: Copenhagen).

Maybe he WAS a plumber (sounds like he was in uniform [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ) and had tracked Uhh, STUFF into his truck.

Anyway I'm here to fess up that I, too, have taken my pick-up to the car wash and hosed down the inside.

When it is too much trouble to roll down the winder, jus gotta spit thet tabacca sumplace.

...But then it kina gets to a smellen...

Doc

"I spent most of my money on
    Gambling, Whiskey and Women.
    The rest I just wasted."

Dr-Fix-It!

Elbowcreek, I don't appreciate you peepin on me!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread