Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    The News Diet
    i'm thinking of starting a daily newsletter called "The News Diet"... news that makes you lose your appetite, a new way to lose weight... featuring real news stories like this...

Woman, 82, guilty of sex with boy, 11
    THE DALLES, Ore., Feb. 16 (UPI) -- An 82-year-old woman in The Dalles, Ore., has been sentenced to three years in prison for having sexual intercourse with an 11-year-old boy.
    Georgie Audean Buoy was sentenced Thursday after pleading guilty to having sexual relations with an 11-year-old boy in her foster care, The Oregonian reported Friday.
    Leslie Wolf, the deputy district attorney who prosecuted the case, said the elderly woman who regularly volunteers at her church underscores the fact that sex offenders can be lurking anywhere.
    'Most sex offenders don't have any criminal record at all,' Wolf told the newspaper, 'and that's why we trust them.'
    Wasco County District Attorney Eric Nisley said after the trial that his office is willing to share the evidence against Buoy with any doubters.
    'We have a taped confession,' he said. 'Anyone who wants can ask me for a copy of it.'
    David Clear, pastor of the Covenant Christian Community Church where Buoy attended services weekly and often volunteered her time, told The Oregonian the congregation sympathizes with the victim but still feels compassion for Buoy.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Oh well, so much for breakfast today...
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    Woman Allegedly Stabs Man During Sex
    TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- A woman has been arrested on suspicion that she tied up a man during sex, then stabbed him repeatedly with a knife and told him she likes to drink blood, police said.
    Tiffany Sutton, 23, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault Tuesday night at a Tempe home where she and the victim were living, according to authorities.

AP STORY

Whew, thank goodness I already had breakfast....

I think.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ward
    TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- A woman has been arrested on suspicion that she tied up a man during sex, then stabbed him repeatedly with a knife and told him she likes to drink blood, police said.
    Tiffany Sutton, 23, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault Tuesday night at a Tempe home where she and the victim were living, according to authorities.

AP STORY
    She must have visited this store: http://www.piratedogknives.com/

I had a good laugh with the Valentines Logo and the products.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    Ewwwww, that is so wrong!

I'm not sure if I should thank you for sharing...ick, ewww...blech...
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread