Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Webposition or Webceo?
    I have narrowed down my search for a good seo software/tool to Webposition 4 Pro or Webceo 6.5 Pro. My goals are to have a program that is highly recommended (#1) and can offer an all in one tool for seo, paid/organic analysis & ranking, keyword tool, bulk submitter. From what I have read both of these come recommended by many, but now I need to choose between the two. I also plan on purchasing Webtrends Web Analytics 8 Marketing edition, which seems to have some integration features with Webposition 4. Let me know if anyone has any good thoughts on either that could help make this decision easier, don't mind paying a few extra $ for a better product too. Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Bulk submit? Bulk submit where?

Exclamation
    one of the tools offered with the later versions of Webposition.

a long time ago, google.com said that position indicators like webposition could actually hurt a site. search engines apparently don't like being beat on constantly.

To the non-major SEs and directories.

ABW Ambassador
    No one uses non major SE's. Haven't seen traffic from them in years. It's pretty much Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask.com. I did get someone using AllTheWeb but that's really Yahoo anyway.

Cool
    had a visitor come via altavista the other day; seemed like old times . . .

WebCEO is an excellent tool and I have been using it for years.

I would highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1step@atime
    From what I have read both of these come recommended by many
    Are you reading this on the programs web sites or elswhere?

Affiliate Manager
    I dont really see wht you need a bulk submit feature.....the search engines all automatically find sites as long as you have incoming links.

ABW Ambassador
    Personally, I wouldn't both with either WebPosition or WebCEO - these are not going to get you high rankings in the search engines. If that's your aim you are better off learning how to do it yourself.

I find WebCEO useful for giving SEO pointers, and in its reporting functionality.

Nice, clean interface, and simple to use.

Quote Originally Posted by markymark
    Personally, I wouldn't both with either WebPosition or WebCEO - these are not going to get you high rankings in the search engines. If that's your aim you are better off learning how to do it yourself.
    ...MUCH better off.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

If you are also going to purchase WebTrends, I would highly recommend NOT to do this but buy WebCEO, because with it you will get great SEO tools and also there is HitLens that provides much more reports than WebTrends does.
    I used both (WebCEO and WebPosition Gold) and can say for sure WebCEO is really better

I bought WebCEO professional years ago. I still use it a lot, but not for bulk submit or TRUE Seo.

I find it convenient for KW research, generating nice reports for clients, and I even use it for FTP sometimes.

Nothing I couldn't accomplish without other tools, but I own it already, so I use it
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

WebPosition.com have been blacklisted by google.

Just FYI.

Do a search on google for 'webposition.com' and their site would not show.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzer
    WebPosition.com have been blacklisted by google.

Just FYI.

Do a search on google for 'webposition.com' and their site would not show.
    And Google even wrote about WebPosition Gold in their Webmasters Guidelines

I've used both WebPosition and WebCEO. I found WebPosition Gold to be much easier to use. It's been a while since I used them, but I found WebCEO to be confusing. I suppose it is a matter of what you get used to using. I don't have an opinion as to which one is better.

I spoke with a Google rep at one of the Search Engine Strategies conferences. He told me that Google does not mind if these tools are used intelligently. They post the warnings primarily so that they can ban the "morons who run tools like these continuously." The rep advised me to run them on off-hours (I assume this means midnight to 5 AM).

The more current versions of WebPosition use the Google API, so they are not scraping Google, which is what Google does not like.

It is not a good idea to use any submitter tools. All the search engines view this as spam. You haven't had to submit individual pages since the 1990s. Just get a few links to a new site and the search engines will index it pretty quickly.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    another seo tool hubspot
    good advice on comparing these two seo tools.

another seo tool thats in beta is hubspot.com

We have them doing a demo in to our Boston Affiliate Marketing & SEO Group on April 2nd.

They have an interesting seo tool called website grader thats similar to seomoz.org's page strength that will review how your site is position currently online.

Hope to see a few more ABW in Boston area could join us?

take care

-Brian
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

One of the points people usually mention speaking of WebCEO is the price. Well, it is not cheap. But you get what you pay for...

Well, what I am about. I saw WebCEO banner that announce 44% discount.

The thing is I myself bought this software with the discount price some years ago and am pretty happy with it

Oh, the banner is at sitepoint forum, sponsor's banner at the top of "Manage your site" section (as I see it is not allowed to post links there)

I am looking for web CEO expert how will help me for forwarding web CEO weekly report to my seniors. I tried to forward the same web CEO weekly monitoring report that I received from Web CEO on my email ID, but the image showing graphic weekly report I can’t forward. Can anyone please guide me for this? I need to send this report as soon as possible.

THANKS for any help

Quote Originally Posted by snehlata
    I am looking for web CEO expert how will help me for forwarding web CEO weekly report to my seniors. I tried to forward the same web CEO weekly monitoring report that I received from Web CEO on my email ID, but the image showing graphic weekly report I cant forward. Can anyone please guide me for this? I need to send this report as soon as possible.

THANKS for any help
    you can add the e-mail you need in Alert Center so you will not need to resend the report

Hey can I add more then one Email ID? If yes then what is the procedure?

Hey can I add more then one email ID? If yes then what is the procedure?
    you can add as many e-mails as you wish. just enter more e-mails the same way as you add yours.

Hey I am really confused now and not remembering how I did that previously.

Hey I am really confused now and not remembering how I did that previously.
    start Monitoring tool of WebCEO, and on the Set Up tab you will see the place with your email. on the right you will see buttons "new", "edit", "save as" and so on. Click on the "new" and add new email

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast