Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi guys,

I live, eat and breathe Internet Marketing and thought I already had found all the best resources and zines and I am NOT easily impressed.

I just found the most awesome, concrete, no fluff marketing site I have ever seen. They are not just giving out the usual advise - they are actually spending money to do marketing experiments and then sharing the FINAL RESULTS of what works best. (No I am not affiliated in any way with this company - but wish I was!)

Unique marketing stuff like how to use Google Adwords to test new domain names before you buy them and a great study on shopping cart abandonment and, well, I could go on and on.

Anyway - I had a little challenge getting the info I was looking for (no menu) and then realized the key is to scroll down to a little bar that says "Select reports". Before you dig in to other reports though - the front page report on Google Adwords is awesome! Also free newsletter.

Anyway like I said I am not involved with them in any way just so excited to find this site, I wanted to share.

http://www.marketingexperiments.com

Hey Haiko,
    How about adding a new section for "Good Marketing Resources" I have some others I would like to share.

Linda
    ProSound and Stage Lighting
    www.pssl.com
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

Excellent resource. Thank you for sharing!

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Another good one I really like is www.grokdotcom.com They specialize in info for increasing online conversion and also have great articles on writing best content for the web and email marketing copywriting that gets results. They also have a free newsletter and some free ROI conversion tools you can download. Be sure to check the archives.

Linda
    Ecommerce & Affiliate Manager
    ProSound and Stage Lighting
    www.pssl.com
    Email & Search Engine Marketing
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread