EssentialApparel.com Program Feedback Please
    Hi Folks!

EssentialApparel.com wants to improve it's program and at the same time help you earn more cash! We've been very quiet the past year or two growing at a very rapid pace and making many necessary changes to our site and back-end processes. However we are ready re-invigorate our affiliate program. Therefore I ask if you can provide your suggestions to help make our program better. Please post it here or email me at affiliates at essentialapparel . com.

For a link to the program details in CJ, see the Join link in my sig.

Thanks!
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

It would be nice if the External datafeed was updated. I think the last time was in 2005. Or if it has been, then emailing a link to affiliates would be nice

EA's SAS datafeed shows a date of 2/7/07 -- So there is hope.

Hi Akiva,
    I am currenlty with EssentialApparel at CJ but I do not have access to their datafeeds, I tried to apply at SAS however I never got aproved. Access to a datafeed would help me generate some sales.

Hi Akiva,
    Do you have any update on the Datafeed request?

ABW Ambassador
    You going to bring the forum back? I remember when it first started it was pretty active and then kind of died down and now closed.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Plant some keywords like "hot seller" by category in your PSC showcase database so it generates a nice mix of your product offerings. Getting a seeded DRM or static PSC output for popular product types or brands would make your affiliates have some high conversion shopper eyecandy. makes them plaster their apparel or gifting sections with EA product showcases.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by kse
    Hi Akiva,
    I am currenlty with EssentialApparel at CJ but I do not have access to their datafeeds, I tried to apply at SAS however I never got aproved. Access to a datafeed would help me generate some sales.
    Email Akiva directly with your SAS id and ask him to approve you ...
    That's what I had to do to get approved.

Quote Originally Posted by gettnthar
    email Akiva directly with your SAS id and ask him to approve you ...
    That's what I had to do to get approved.

Hi gettnthar,
    I did just as you said and sent a email yesterday but not response. I really do not under stand why they ask us for feedback on this form and then when we take time to reply they do not bother to reply to our feedback or questions? I think it is time to move on to another merchant.

Folks,

I just finished reviewing the SAS apps. kse I apologize for the delay - yesterday was a hectic day and I wasn't able to get to it.

I am indeed taking these suggestions and those that have sent emails into consideration. Re the external datafeed. We're very selective about whom we give the datafeed to these days. Email me specifics of your efforts, urls and you'll be considered for access. This policy came about after many affiliates creating sites / products and never updating with newer feeds. Thus we needed to curb distribution.

Re the forum. I've refocused to working one-on-one with affiliates rather than working with everyone as a group. What worked in 2003 doesn't necessarily work today. As you know, today AM is very different in terms of who's making money.
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

Thank you Akiva for your responce.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread