Super affiliates???
    I see software claiming to help you find super affiliates does anyone know anything about any of them???

They live in a monetary monastery type compound (equipped with WiFi and a Starbucks cart) and are under oath not to share the golden secrets of super affiliatedom.

I've met a few, but under penalty of them dropping my laptop in my bathtub, I cannot reveal who they are.
    Last edited by Ron Bechdolt; February 20th, 2007 at 04:44 PM.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by armarcus
    I see software claiming to help you find super affiliates does anyone know anything about any of them???
    If you are a publisher who makes $10k with CJ for at least 3 consecutive months you can ask them to approve you to be a preferred publisher. If you get approved you have a good rating, and a higher chance to be accepted by advertisers to run their programs and you also get a person from CJ network to be your account manager - I've never reached that goal - but I hope I to soon

we make a lot more then 10k and have a few super affiliates but obviously want to make more and find more super affiliates.

The problem is how to find them.

I was looking through google and people were selling software claiming to help you find them and I was just wondering if any one had any experience with buying software to find affiliates.

armarcus,

Save yourself the money, time, and spam complaints - Hire an OPM to recruit for you.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

The only difference between a normal affiliate and a super affiliate is the cape.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    The only difference between a normal affiliate and a super affiliate is the cape.
    and having gone through the initiation ceremony.

>>>we make a lot more then 10k and have a few super affiliates but obviously want to make more and find more super affiliates.<<<

CPA network?

armarcus,

I think arie1985 is confusing you as an advertiser with a publisher trying to get to CJ performer status. You are an advertiser, right? Looking for more affiliates?

You might consider attending CJU. you will meet a lot of superaffiliates there. Just one suggestion.

Sorry for my poor attempt at humor (I've been told I need to loosen up...maybe now those folks will have second thoughts).

Haiko is right.

But, beyond that, affiliate marketing is about getting all affiliates and you have to have a solid program to attract the newbie as well as the top affiliates. Does your program offer a product they want to market, is the commission rate good, is your program clean (no parasites) etc. You need to look at the network you select, too.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Manager
    Wow. Using software to find Super Affiliates. I'd say direct communication, or yes, an OPM would be the way to go. Also, teaching the affiliates you have about your program so they are super affiliates for you no matter what their performance is in other people's programs.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    SuperAffiliates can usually be found .... have you called Elliot Spitzer? He has the list

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Super affiliates cannot be found...unless they want to be found.

The point is even if you "found" them you better have something going on to make them want to work with you.

If you've got a great program they probably will find you first. Start by making your program as good as it can be.

Rick has a point.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by armarcus
    Take your current affiliates and turn some of them into super affiliates
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Communication is key, and even if you find some software that allows you to blast a list of affiliates that are more than likely not opted in, it will just annoy them and turn them off of your program immediately!

Everyone is correct in this thread as far as I am concerned as well.
    KK

ABW Ambassador
    If they are super affiliates, THEY will find YOU!

Provided you have a Kick A$$ program.

I agree with everyone's answers above.

However, I like to add that I have used this super affiliate software and it has worked for me and my company. But, not all software is created equal. And, even if you get the right software you still have to think for yourself and have that instinct to know what to do with it and what it's limitations are in producing results. There is no one single thing that will do it easily for you. Remember, we are in a relationship business, period.

The other issue is that you need to systemitize it outside the software. So, the software is only a small peice of the puzzle. I use a combination of resources to go hunting with to gather information, then compile it and then set out campaigning my unique selling proposition and qualifying potential business partners. It helps to have a load of resources avail to you or practicing what Jay Abraham teaches "The Law of PreEminence".

The software does generally help in giving me a better prespective of at least who I am dealing with over the phone and saves a load of time searching for bits and peices of potentially useful data. So, I am not just judging them on how well they speak, or their name, or the candy wrapper they put around their websites. I am evaluating all types of potential aspects in working with me and my company.

You get what you pay for, there is no easy way to make $$$, it is all hard work and using the noggin!

Super Affiliate seeking and OPM
    Please excuse the newbie ignorance, I too am seeking the Super Affiliates. I know that I am so new at this that I do not have everything or all the resources that must be needed. Haiko wrote about hiring an "OPM". I think I need to do that but what is an OPM? and now where do I find THEM?
    Should I now change my name to OPMseeker?
    I am sure I have an ultimate program that a Super Affiliate could get their teeth into because of the early stage growth potential that our product offers and the dollars realized per sale as well as the nice 2nd tier dollars too.
    I am willing to work at it until I get all of the best for my future affiliates. That is why I joined this great forum. I definately went to school on Geno's other great post about duties of AM's (again thank you Geno). So where now can I find OPM's?

ABW Ambassador
    Some Affiliate Channel Managers don't place themselves on the following list

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=236

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Superseeker - I don't have a forum here at ABW (yet) though I've been a member of the community since 2004 or 2005.

I am one such OPM (Outsourced Program Manager) though there are others, and I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

My contact info is on my website if you'd like to chat.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread