Outsourced Program Manager paladin's Avatar
    SEO/Link Building Help Needed
    Hi,
    I'm looking for help with part of our SEO. Specifically with the one way link
    building. I've got most of the onsite stuff handled, but do not have the time for the link building and SMO aspects.

Remote work is OK, but you must be fluent in English and physically in the USA or Canada. I don't want to take this off-shore. I need you to be detail oriented and time conscious. If you say something will take a week, I need it done in a week (or at least a note on day 6 specifying the reason for the delay and estimated time to completion). We’ve gone though too many off-shore services/"gurus" that take 5 weeks when they promised 1 week.

Please send me your contact details, rates and explain your approach to handling this service for us. I am looking for high quality work, but am not looking to pay $150 an hour – so agencies are acceptable only if their rates are reasonable.

Note: this work is for a site in the web hosting field

Online Marketing Consultant
    One thing you are going to run into heavily is that if you want a quality person or group, you need to pay for the quality. Unless for some reason they lower the costs as a favor. In that field, you definitely get what you pay for. At least from corporate and merchant side experience.

Second, link building and backlinking is not a week long process. It is an ongoing process and something you should keep the person working on for as long as you can.

With that said, there are a ton of really bright people who are great with SEO here who might have extra time.

But as a warning, if someone says 1 week or the results will be instant or that they guarantee placements and or the placements will last. You do not want to work with them because that is a false promise and they will take you for a ride.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

I didn't mean to imply that I would see instant ranking in a week. Rather the aproximate time to get N number of incomming links. I am willinng to pay for the quality (unless it is in the $100's per hour).

This is an ongoing taks that I need help with, not a 1-time gig.

Affiliate Manager
    try getafreelancer, i see a lot of these types of requests filled on there.

Hello Paladin,

You didn't mention whether or not you have an inhouse affiliate program that has links able to be pointed towards your hosting site for inbound links. If you don't have one .... then in your highly competitive industry I would certainly recommend one as an instrumental tool for one way inbound links.

There are many other variables that need to be taken into account in order for some of the prospects here to gauge just how much work is needed for your SEO need.

Has your site pages already been finely tuned for "keyword density weight" already?

I might be able to help you out ... but I need more details in order to know what's needed for your SEO outlook plan ... help us draw a mental picture.
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Thanks for all the input. The website is in a niche of the hosting industry that offers Microsoft Exchange as a Hosted Service.

The company is doing a lot of the onsite work in-house. However they have a SEO company doing much of the offsite work (not including press releases) that they want to replace.

Hope that gives you a rough picture. Let me know if you need more details.
    Last edited by paladin; February 22nd, 2007 at 10:46 AM. Reason: typo

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread