Online Marketing Consultant
    MidAtlantic ABW DC/VA/MD/DE Beach trip
    Hi everyone, recenbtly a few others came out and said they are from this area. beachy has graciously opened up his ocean and beach front condo for a wine and cheese or pizza and wings lunch.

Here are the views from his 12th floor balcony
    http://www.octhebeach.com/images-bus...de-beach-1.jpg
    http://www.octhebeach.com/images-bus...ony-view-1.jpg

This would be a great way to start a midatlantic abw luncheon once a month or quarter or so. If anyone is from this area, please join this htread and let me know if you are interested in setting a get together up.

There is also a great winery in delaware just outside of rehoboth where we could do a fun mini trip and go winetasting etc... before lunch.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

ABW Ambassador
    I would be interested in joining up. I need about a month lead time. Weekends are best for me! Winetasting sounds like a great idea.

Great, I am going to pvt someone else who lives in this area and it will hopefully be the four of us then so far. If carolyn is doing her trip across america, it would be a great time to meet with us lol. Also, Geno if you are in delaware when we meet up it would be great to have you with us. too.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    I live in Maryland, and would love to meet up with the group. As I have three children, as much advanced notice as possible would be appreciated! Please keep me posted.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Great, the more the merrier. We can always do DC as well if it seems like a more centralized place. Also the beach and winetasting at the beach would probably be best when summer is approaching so plenty of time.

I am in Northern Va so Montgomery County Maryland, Northern Va, or DC all work for me. I also have kids.... :0) I could bring them though, what entertainment they would provide, ha ha!

So it looks like we do actually have a few of us out here. Since it is nowhere near beach weather just yet, would anyone be interested heading out to VA wine country for a day, or I am happy to open up my place in pentagon city for an afternoon pot luck. Would you guys want to try for Saturday March 3rd for a pot luck lunch or delivery at my apartment?

ABW Ambassador
    March 3 is too soon for me to plan a weekend. But if you plan another event closer to summer, I'll be happy to visit. Matt is based in Glen Burnie Maryland right now. Unfortunately my weekends through 3/23 are booked.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Aunt Lily,

Glen Burnie is about 30-45 minutes away from me! If you'd like, we could carpool to the next get-together. Sadly, I won't be making this one either as March is pretty much booked up for me.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

we can really plan it whenever., if each of us write three free weekends. one of them should work. So lets say after 3/23 the following weekend, put three down before the 3rd week of may.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread