ABW Ambassador
    Sometime in the wee hours this morning, someone ordered over $3000 from three of my shoe merchants, and the transactions were just a few minutes apart.

Ifthose sales are for real, I'll die of shock.

WTG Elisabeth,

It's sure fun to get those kind of surprises. Just hope the order wasn't from the Philipeans. May Imelda Marcos is on a shopping spree! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I had one of those sales once when someone ordered enough mini-blinds to furnish an apartment building.

Affiliate marketing sure has it's ups and downs!

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

15 years and counting
    Wish you the best buckworks, but... To be sure I've been checking my shoes merchants and their stats as I remember I had pretty good size orders in August just one was $1,649.90 for a commission of $247.48. Well, 80% of the sales over $300 were reversed. You never knows, I had some well over $3000 and they were accepted (and paid)

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Hey, maybe Emelda Marcos (sp?) just discovered your site. Or maybe it's that great 'value priced' keyword, you just hit it right on the head, lol.

If you try to please everybody, someone won't like it -Rumsfeld

ABW Ambassador
    Hang in there, Elisabeth, you just never know. I posted a thread quite similar to this about 10 months or so ago.

Two o'clock in the morning and someone orders $900 worth of jeans. Yeah right.

Much to my surprise, it stuck.

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

ABW Ambassador
    Don't be too surprised about selling a lot of shoes...people buy 'em here & sell 'em in other countries...I worked at a sporting goods store several years ago & as soon as the new Jordans came out, a guy was in and bought every pair in the store! I think he walked out w/ about 20 boxes at over $100 a pop...I never wished I worked on commission more [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

FreeCallz.com - Free and cheap phone services.

ABW Ambassador
    Last month I had two Very large orders for Magazines, both in the very early morning 5 am. the comission was like $128 or something each.
    One stuck. One reversed. They were two seperate nights by the way. Maybe one stolen card went through....who knows.

Electronics at night are bad too.

------------------------------------------------------------Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. Thomas Dewar

I've just had three transactions for exactly the same amount spaced two hours apart so I'm sure it isn't the old "duplicate order" routine...

Unfortunately the (CJ) merchant doesn't have product links but allows advanced options to redirect to individual products.

I'm too tired to download my stats to check if the same IP address registers at the transaction times but who's betting that the transactions will be reversed? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'll be keeping my eye on it...

Just trying to make an honest buck

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread