ABW Ambassador
    Performics Monthly Affiliate Newsletter Confusing
    Why do affiliates I'm already with have a "Join Program" button next to them plus why are merchants that declined my application in this newsletter with the same "Join Program" button?

Also why is there links (even to the merchants I have not joined) like the following after each promotion? ( i have changed the numbers to xxxxxx):

Clickthru: http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tpl...pubid=xxxxxxxx
    Image: http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tpl...&pubid=xxxxxxx

and who's affiliate ID is that which is used? So some unknowing affiliates would place these links up on their sites but would not receive any commissions whatsoever.

Seems a bit of a mess this whole newsletter to me.

I sent it straight to the junk bin I'm afraid.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

Performics appreciates your feedback. Many affiliates enjoy receiving this monthly newsletter as it showcases merchants that they might not be aware of and gives the ability to join programs.

The newsletter is sent to all affiliates who have opted in to receive this monthly communication. Unfortunately it is not dynamically targeted to your account in regards to approved, declined and available merchants. Hopefully that will be possible in the future. We are currently in the process of updating the newsletter format. If this is not useful for you, please change your Performics promotional communication preferences under Setup>Communication Preferences.

In this newsletter, and all newsletters, we provide promotional template tracking links for all merchants for ease of use. These links are personalized to your account, include your pubid and are ready for you to copy to your site. If you are not approved for the program, the links will go to an inactive link page. No one else receives your links.

If you have additional comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact affiliateATperformics.com.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support

ABW Ambassador
    ok I guess I better take another look at it and thanks for explaining all this.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread