Southern California Desert
    I am sure many are wondering where I was going with the AH Poll so let me put the matter to rest.

Since there no other nominees, I will call this election to a close and name myself the winner by default. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I direct my victory speech to the spineless author of a scathing, anonymous and profane e-mail sent to me last week: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

At, first, I rejected your claim that I was the "biggest AH at ABW" as mere conjecture. How could one make such a grandiose claim without adequate evidence? . Claims of "Biggest" demand substantiation; Don’t you agree?

Being a man of science, I set forth to determine the validity of the claim. So, I crafted a simple test of your hypothesis and preliminary results seem to indicate you are correct.

I applaud your intuition. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Does my response to your diatribe confuse you? Look up "facetious" in the dictionary. It is in the "F" section but closer to the front than your favorite word.

Also note at the bottom of this post is something called a "signature". It signifies that I am the author of this post and stand by the contents; for better or worse. You will find "signature" in the "S" section of the dictionary not far from your second favorite word.

Do you see how simple it is to cast aspersions on the character of another without resorting to profanity? Of immense benefit is that such correspondence can be posted on public message boards!

Moderators, you may delete this whole silly thread at your discretion. I have had my say.

To the general membership of ABW, I apologize if my audacity offended.

But, then again, what else would you expect from an…… [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

"I spent most of my money on
    Gambling, Whiskey and Women.
    The rest I just wasted."

Point well taken Doc [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Just going to close this so you can have your say without inviting any, er, disputes.

"Laziness, Impatience, Hubris. Pick any three" ~ YAPC 19100

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread