While checking my links, I noticed 00injets has a new look.

Like the new Design but not the 800 number on top of every page.

In the past I've noticed when 800 numbers go up...
    Sales go down...

By over 50% !!

Have others noticed the same thing?

Guess it's time to find a new merchant. Any good converters out there?

CowPatch,

I agree about the design. I'm impressed with it. I like the ease of navigation and I like when a customer clicks on the prduct link it gives a good desciption of the product and also the shelf life of the product which could help increase the order.

As for the phone number being on top of each page I agree. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] It's definately not good from our point of view. One thing I noticed though is that i didn't notice it right away so hopefully the customer won't either. If you click on it it does go to a page that tries to get customers to find the info on site. All in all though it should be removed from the pages that affiliates are sending their traffic to.

I do like the design alot however and with the design there is a good chance of increasing sales.

I still would like an answer from Jenn or Mike or someone as to why they decided to betray affiliates and hook up with Gator knowing how 5000+ affiliates feel about scumware. I just don't get why they would sloop so low and do a stupid thing while they are trying to build up affiliates. It just does not make sence to me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread