ABW Ambassador
    Few Minor Changes With New Update
    Was just logging in and noticed they've had a few minor changes. Kind of like CJ with your 3 month and 7 day EPC and your network rank with green squares. I think 4 is the highest? Didn't read thru the announcement so I don't know if there was anything else?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Was just logging in and noticed they've had a few minor changes. Kind of like CJ with your 3 month and 7 day EPC and your network rank with green squares. I think 4 is the highest? Didn't read thru the announcement so I don't know if there was anything else?
    There should be a note that is going out, if it hasn't already. But EPC is the biggest addition on the publisher side this time. Four squares is the highest; each block represents a quartile in the network. We also added a merchant ID column to OrangeLinks.

Last month, we released the ability to download any advertiser's full list of links...that's something I don't think a lot of people know about yet. When you view available or active links for any advertiser, there is a link in the top right that reads "download these links." The resulting spreadsheet will have all the links for that advertiser.

I'll be sending out a note in a couple weeks with details of our late March release. Let me know if you find anything out of the ordinary following this release.

Thanks,
    Larry Adams
    Affiliate Product Manager
    Last edited by l_adams; February 25th, 2007 at 10:38 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    [QUOTE=l_adams]
    Last month, we released the ability to download any advertiser's full list of links...that's something I don't think a lot of people know about yet. When you view available or active links for any advertiser, there is a link in the top right that reads "download these links." The resulting spreadsheet will have all the links for that advertiser.
    [QUOTE]

I didn't see any links read "download these links". Where are they?

Can you simply make all the "available links" really "available" to us? Now I have to select the links I want and "generate and add to my active links" first, then get the links from "my active links". I think it is a waste of time.

I do like the new publisher network ranking thing tho.

Was just logging in and noticed they've had a few minor changes. Kind of like CJ with your 3 month and 7 day EPC and your network rank with green squares.
    Oh yeah? Is that a premonition of things to come?
    Will Performics make it mandatory that an affiliate make a sale within a
    specified time or else Performics will fine the affiliate and/or bump him/her off?
    That's what CJ did and Performics may or may not follow.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    I remember when I first started that Performics was a little harder to get into than other networks. I think most can make a sale in 6 months. But if you don't, I don't know of any current policy that you'll be removed, who knows in the future.

I remember when I first started that Performics was a little harder to get into than other networks. I think most can make a sale in 6 months. But if you don't, I don't know of any current policy that you'll be removed, who knows in the future.
    I don't like that type of policy with any 3rd party affiliate program.

I do not like contracts of adhesion with any entity.

I do better with CJ & LS so my main concentration is on those 2 programs although from time to time I'll check out Performics -- performics does not always offer individual products from each and every merchant and that makes me shy away from the entire program--I've got a couple of other reasons too but I do pay attention to any merchant program I consider strong (for my purposes).
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Performics doesn't have that policy, CJ does. If you're talking about getting the boot for not making sales in a certain time period.

Performics doesn't have that policy, CJ does. If you're talking about getting the boot for not making sales in a certain time period.
    I'm saying that I hope that the new (light the fireworks) EPC feature is not an indicator that they will institute such a policy in the future -- I know they don't do it now
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by atonca
    I didn't see any links read "download these links". Where are they?

Can you simply make all the "available links" really "available" to us? Now I have to select the links I want and "generate and add to my active links" first, then get the links from "my active links". I think it is a waste of time.

I do like the new publisher network ranking thing tho.
    I jumped the gun a little bit. That will actually be going in at the end of March. The links you download will work immediately, you won't have to generate them. We're also revamping the UI of links management so that retrieving the links/html is a lot easier.

Larry

Larry,

Not to take this thread too much off topic but it's related. I am new to Performics and my Network Rank says NTN, New To Network. On the Home page, under my Totals for Feb, 2007, it shows the Impressions and Visits but the rest, Actions, Trans., Conversion Rate, Amount, Avg Amount, and Publisher Comm all show 0. I can get the information by going to reports, performance, overview data and see my Trans, Amount, Publisher Comm and I do have several sales going back to 2/11. Why don't they show on the home page?

Cathy

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello Cathy,

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. It is possible that you wouldn’t see information for those fields if you are generating orders for an advertiser that has not yet confirmed orders. The Quick View report shows only confirmed orders. It should replicate what you'd see on a summary report.

Please feel free to contact me directly to verify your information.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
    312-739-0681

Jamie,

Nice talking to you. Thanks for looking into this for me.

Cathy

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread