ABW Ambassador
    CJ Links Are Down
    I'm getting Page Cannot Be Displayed when clicking on any CJ link on my site and another site I checked. This was also happening when going to cj.com but that is no longer happening (at least not right now).

UPDATE: Now it's happening again with cj.com.

Wow not even a week since the last time this happened. On the 19th I had some direct to merchant PPC disabled for "Destination URL Not Working" in other words the click URLs were dead...I'm not seeing the same thing YET today, but this is concering

As of right now I am able to log into CJ

ABW Ambassador
    Working again. Hope it lasts.

To the best of my recollection, whenever CJ links go down, it's always outside of business hours, either on a weekend or a weeknight. I can't help but wonder if the problem is being caused by someone who isn't supervised doing something he isn't adequately trained to do.

is working now

Online Marketing Consultant
    Probably a stupid question, but then again I am internet smart, tech stupid.

If they would buy other servers and place them in various locations across the USA (assuming they do not already) could they redirect through them and stop the links from going down? Or what could a solution to the links going down be?
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

ABW Ambassador
    Without knowing what is causing it to happen, I'm not sure that we could devise a solution. As I suggested earlier, this could be due to human error. If that's the case then CJ needs to work on always having adequate oversight as any human error that causes their entire system to go down is totally unacceptable.

Uhhh I don't seem to have any problem with my CJ links but am having a problem with the BeFree or PartnerGateway (whichever one they are lol ). They're not showing. The text links are ok, though. Logged into them and the images aren't showing there, either

I didn't happen to see CJ down yesterday, maybe it's just an ISP or bandwidth provider issue? I'd suggest putting CJ's domains on a 30 day free trial of Alertra (http://www.alertra.com/), as they can check to see if a domain and its services are up on a 5 minute interval, from multiple locations and providers around the US.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread