Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Well of course I'll be the first to respond. Hehe. I have not met my year end goals yet. I said I wanted to be making $20K a month by December and I have been slaking big time. I am about $5.5k a month short. Still not bad, but hey - I want to meet my goal - maybe I set it too high. I also said I wanted to have 100 sites in that were making money - I think I only have about 43 and 83 total sites.

So where is everyone else at?? Anyone else slacking? I need to get my butt to working and fast.

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

Well $2k/mo would be enuff for me as it was my goal last march or april, I need around $500 more per month. I dont have a site number quota set but I want much more as I have only 1 shopping mall site right now..I hope my earnings would increase proportionally *grin*..

PAYMENTS VIA CHECKS ARE ARCHAIC

ABW Ambassador
    Well I didn't set my goals high this year, but considering 4th quarter is around the corner things can happen.

Google happens.

Personal goals.....Mexico Trip did, Paying off Bills on track....Can't see new furniture this year.

------------------------------------------------------------Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. Thomas Dewar

20k per month ... nice goal ... all the best I hope you make it. I also have a very big goal but just calculated that it will require building 40 sites and only have 6 so far ...

Top Satellite TV affiliate made $169,300 in one month. Find out how much affiliates are making at http://www.profitpuppy.com/top-affiliates.htm

ABW Ambassador
    my goals next year :

10k/month

continue my education from undergraduate to master

Trips to USA or Euro ( france maybe )

Hope GOD will bless me

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

in ABW i can make my dream comes true [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

for All ABW members good luck and may GOD bless you all

Don't think I'll make mine this year unless I have really BIG finish.
    I don't think I set it too high, just had a horrible year personally and it's put me behind.
    But even if the year finished this month, I'd be happy with this years figures.

Can't wait for the 'buying time' though,
    if it's this good now...it's going to be a ripper of a holiday season.
    says she...rubbing her hands in glee:)

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

I met my year end goal this month. Time to start thinking much, much bigger!!!

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

I haven't met my on the record goal as of yet and don't think I'll even come close. The goal was to find 100 merchants that would each earn me at least 1.00 a day. Right now I'm at about 20 merchants that earn at least 1.00 a day. Only 80 to go! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Of course out of the 20 most of them earn much more than that. Still it would be nice to be able to find 100 of them.

My off the record goal which I set when I started Affiliate Marketing was to double what I make each year the following year has already been set for this year. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Next year will be tough to meet that goal but hopefully it will happen. Good Luck with your Goals All! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

I'm not there yet, but my first goal is to reach $274 a day in revenue which is $100K a year. After that, I'll think about where to position the bar next...

ABW Ambassador
    My primary posted goal was to get off the emotional roller coaster ride of allowing good/mediocre/bad sales days to determine my moods.

Done.

Non-posted financial goals? Blown to smithereens... I just wanted to earn a living and not a luxuriant one -- I NEVER expected to match/beat my corporate salary and certainly not by this time. Yet I have, who knew?

Of course, blowing the fincial goals to smithereens was a big aid in getting off the emotional roller-coaster. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

hit my 2002 target last month [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I have to say that Cedric gave me some advice a few weeks ago when I was going through a bad patch (beginning of August). She repeats it here:

"My primary posted goal was to get off the emotional roller coaster ride of allowing good/mediocre/bad sales days to determine my moods."

This is my next goal. I did make a couple of goals a few months ago of:

By
    October I wanted to be making $800
    By
    December I wanted to make $3000

This was taking into account December as a holiday month. Well August was my first $1000 + month. So far in September I am at $900, so hoping it continues (these last few days have been crap - GET OFF THE ROLLERCOASTER WILLIAMS).

Thanks Cedric for your words of wisdom back at the start of August. I think you also said (and this is what inspired me):

Keep adding more pages until a bad day is just cake without the icing.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

15 years and counting
    You should be able to meet easily your goal for December, JadaKiss, and I really think much more.
    You were the first to talk money on the old CJU board and I'm sure it was a lot of inspiration for many affiliates. I'm still shy to talk about it and I don't want to upset anybody, I started very early in that business and it helps. I'm very happy with my merchants right now and I'm impressed with the progress of our "trusted third parties". Thanks ABW. The scary part is the economy. But with just a little bit a confidence I'm thinking I'll met my goals (and they are pretty high)

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    On track to beat the financial goal in Nov. or Dec.

Got the car, with a substantial amount of cash down but not all cash.

The house still needs work. Might get a roof put on this year, though...it needs it!

This year's sales have already beaten last year's record and I still have great hopes that the Christmas season will make last year's record look like "chump change".

Perfected two video games this summer. (Yes, one of my goals was to "perfect the playing of some video games"!)

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Although not a goal: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> "My primary posted goal was to get off the emotional roller coaster ride of allowing good/mediocre/bad sales days to determine my moods."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>, I realized after reading this that I too have not let this determine my moods. I no longer look at this one day at a time but now look at the monthly totals and compare them to previous months on a graph. Sometimes when I think I'm having a terrible week at, let's say CJ, I find that I'm really having a great month when you look at all my different affiliate earnings combined.

Dedication and patience are the true secrets to making in this business.

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

ABW Ambassador
    Didn't really have any goals for my affiliate stuff until this week. Now my goal is to ensure a certain affiliate manager stops ringing/emailing me to try to get me to do more and more work for his program.

I expect to have achieved my goal by Xmas.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

Met my main goals of increasing revenue and traffic to my main site. I'm not making the big bucks with it but I'm making enough each month to make it interesting and purchase a few material items (going to get my hands on a new guitar this month).

Started a newsletter this year which helped out a lot with those goals.

Trying to finish off this year by putting up the new sites I've been working on and try to keep on increasing revenue and traffic.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Website Tools | Webmaster Resources | Website Articles

These goals are an inspiration, but I am curious what kind of traffic do you generate to fulfill your goals?

Thanks

Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

www.teampb.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I met my year end goal this month. Time to start thinking much, much bigger!!!

Ron
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somewhat similar !
    Met my goals some months ago.
    And am starting to think of donating to charity now rather than earning more & more & more ; )
    No, not because it's a lot, because well, I just feel for the unpriviliged.
    They can't afford a meal a day, and I'm besy making the most.
    Personal help/suggestions/tips welcome.

Cheers, RR.
    *** [http://HolyTraffic.com] ::: 40% off for ABW members.
    *** [http://ceFORUMS.com] ::: CashEvolution Forums

Good job, everybody!

I have a question, for those of you doing this for awhile... How much of an increase in sales do you see or expect in December?
    30% ? 50% ?

For me, this has been a great year. I just put in my two weeks notice 1 week ago. I hope to never, ever have to work for somebody else again.

=================
    Profound statement HERE.

15 years and counting
    It all depends of what you're selling. If it's Chocolate or Christmas wreaths, you can expect a big boost. Last year my sales went up 10X a normal month in December.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Happy to say I've already exceeded the 2002 goal 4 times over. I also recently resigned from my job so Oct 2nd I'll be full time in affiliate marketing!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I was due to retire anyway in December but things have gone well enough to encourage bailing out a bit sooner. Next aim: minimum $200 per day.

"Can I sell the sh*t and will the merchant pay?" ~ Leader

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I hope to never, ever have to work for somebody else again.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And a big AMEN to that!

Abigail

Yes! I met my 2002 goal three days ago. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I made $304 in December 2001.

My goals were...

Jan.15, 2002 $500
    Feb.15, 2002 $750
    Mar 15, 2002 $1,000
    Apr 15, 2002 $1,250
    May 15, 2002 $1,500
    Jun 15, 2002 $1,750
    Jul 15, 2002 $2,000
    Aug 15, 2002 $2,250
    Sep 15, 2002 $2,500
    Oct 15, 2002 $2,750
    Nov 15, 2002 $3,000
    Dec 15, 2002 $3,000+

I have met my goal each month. Three days ago I got my Sept. check for $3,109.00. Yay! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thank you for your help and encouragement!

May all your dreams come true.

Paula [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

That which is essential is invisible to the eye. - St. Exupery

My goal is just to earn enough to pay off my sch fee. I can feel it coming [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I have earn 400 a mth so far
    that is my first mth

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast