Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The Swamp
    I just received my first ever email from my auto insurance company. I've been with them for about 2 years now. It was a reminder for me to be prepared for Hurricane Isidore. How very thoughtful of them. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Full of all kinds of suggestions of what I should do to prepare. The bottom line being be sure to get that car they had insured out of dodge if the thing winds up hitting where I am. LOL. Of course they had no way of knowing that I had decided to stay for the last one which really didn't hit head on here and the winds only got up to 75 mph for a brief period of time. But before the night was over I started giving considerable thought to the 20 or so 75+ foot trees in my yard as the wind was whirling around my house and that the bottom of my bathtub was probably the safest place in the house and that I really hadn't made the best of decisions.

So maybe that little friendly email reminder wasn't such a silly thing on their part to protect their investment. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I'll be doing no hurricane party here next week if things turn out that way.

I live on the Gulf too.(upper Texas coast)
    Sure hoping that storm doesn't head our way!!

She is going to be a big one, so if it does come this way I guess I will have to not stay here. We have huge trees and close to the house.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

she was tired of being poor, and she wasn't into selling door to door.... CSN

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread