CJ Web Services
    This may be a stupid question but I was wondering if CJ Web Services is essentially the same as datafeeds but hosted on cj servers? Reading it seems like you can use php to access products and such?

Thanks for the input. I really could use some cj datafeeds. Do you still have to pay money if you don't make a lot?

Core

Well I've received no input on this so I found out a few things but I still have a question.

First, the CJ feeds still cost $200 if you have under $10,000 in product sales for a month. I sure as heck don't have $10,000 in product sales for a month.

My question is for those who use the CJ feeds. Are they still a freaking mess? Are they worth fighting? I remember that they used to be a mess and needed some tweaking before using.

Thanks,

Core

Can you use the various free feeds? I've been able to set up a nice selection of sites using only free data feeds. Buy.com is the only CJ merchant, the rest are LinkShare, Overstock, Sierra Trading Post, Modena (spelling), Amazon. I don't know how the Buy.com free feed relates to their CJ feed but that one is decent (so far - only been integrated for about 2 weeks). There are more free feeds (found in the Free Data feeds section of this site), but at this point I've only really selected those that fit my niche.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread