ABW Ambassador
    OK, I'm in one of those moods. Time for some humor.

Why don't we get old Ralph Nader and boys at the US government to write a us an affiliate tracking program.

If they ran it like the rest of the industry, they could take a huge cut of the commisions and eliminate the US debt and provide free health insurance for every person here.

Not to mention that they would have the hooks in to detect fraudulent orders which is a big drain on our overall profit levels in the US. They could also have the code to detect the scumware affiliates tricks and prosecute the crap out of them too.

Maybe we could even get them to pay back some third party countrys that sent their criminals over here and we take action and send all the people prosecuted to the third world countrys where they have no computers or economy to steal from.

If done right, gasoline tax income for the government would look like pennies.

Now....... remember, I did say
    "time for some humor" so if you took offense, chill out.

Yes let's make our government more money so they can build more of those million dollar bombs and drop them on other countries. That way when they retaliate in pathetic ways we can then decide to declare war on them and drop more bombs. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
    - Thomas Jefferson

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread