I am contacting you to introduce an extremely powerful marketing strategy called “Contextual Marketing.” Contextual Marketing (powered by “SaveNow Technology by WhenU) allows you to deliver targeted pop-up/ pop-under messages to relevant online categories, at the time consumers are searching for you.

For example, a consumer who enters the words “credit cards” on a search engine could be served up a targeted pop-up at that instance. This type of contextual marketing is very effective because it offers marketers an innovative and cost-effective way to reach their target market at the best possible time -- right at the moment the user is interacting with a desired topic, product, or service.

Please click the view button at the bottom of this page to view our demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Contextual Marketing will deliver qualified traffic to your web site and will meet your bottom line. In fact, we are experiencing an average of 85% renewal rate from our advertisers.

Please click the view button at the bottom of this page to learn more, or contact me directly.

Best regards,

Traffic Vendors.com
    (714) 685-9887
    Traffic@TrafficVendors.com
    --------------------------------------------------

If you feel you have received this message in error or you wish to be removed from this list, please reply to this email and type in remove in the subject line, and you will automatically be removed from the list.

=================
    Profound statement HERE.

ABW Ambassador
    Phththththtttt!

Contextual marketing is great, as long as they're marketing in their OWN context, not mine!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    What would we expect but spamm from this parasite organization. Whenu/shopnow blazed the way for other Traffic hijackers and a year later are still sucking revenue at the point of sale from our sites. The merchants on their list look similar to the greedy ones at Morpheus and Kazaa who could care less in the parasites suck their legit affiliates dry. One year and the true colors of merchants, who continue to monitize the interlopers, come to light.

WebMaster Mike

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread