ABW Ambassador
    No Links for Merchant?
    I recently joined a merchants program and today I try to get some links to upload. I first go to the "Get Links" page. I then scroll down to the merchant in the new form list menu and select them. I then press the Refresh button to get the links and nothing comes up at all.

I then click the Show "offline Merchants" drop down menu option (in case they are offline) and then click the Refresh button again so I can see which of my merchants are offline but this still shows all of my merchants in the menu after this?

I then go to the "View and Search Merchant List" link to see if I can find out more information about why I can't find any links to this merchant and it just says I'm "currently Enrolled in this Program".

Please tell me what is happnening here. I was hoping to get links for this merchant but it's impossible to work out how to do this.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Tax Paying Member
    Whats with this refresh button???

When you find your merchant on the list of merchants which you have joined, click on the get links button associated with that particular merchant.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

ABW Ambassador
    the refresh button is supposed to be so I can filter out the merchants I selected.

Witzer, as for what you say about the list of merchants. well my merchant that I want to get the links for does not show up on the first page (first 100 merchants) iI then go to the next 100 results and so on but it does not show up still?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

http and a telephoto
    Just search for the merchant name and you should get just that merchant.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    You can go directly to any merchant, joined or not, by using the search box in the "View and Search Merchant List" Section", located at the top of the second column under "Find/Join Merchants", directly under "Your Current Balance".

This may not be what you are looking for, but you can create text and/or product image links from any of your joined merchants in the "Create a Custom Link to a Page" section.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    Just search for the merchant name and you should get just that merchant.
    I'm afraid I can not find links for this merchant, I like the new changes but this never happened to me before.

ABW Ambassador
    hound,
    if I go the view & search merchants links page and search for the merchant then as I showed earlier there is no link button:

(merchant name)
    (merchant URL) Home & Garden 10.00 %
    $ 0.00 $ 0.00 [View Details of this Program] [Enrolled in Program]

(the above is all one line but the forum breaks it)

as you can see there is no link button

..."Create a Custom Link to a Page" section.
    no I want to get to the full page with all the links

Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    (merchant name)
    (merchant URL) Home & Garden 10.00 %
    $ 0.00 $ 0.00 [View Details of this Program] [Enrolled in Program]

(the above is all one line but the forum breaks it)

as you can see there is no link button
    Click on this: [View Details of this Program]

and it will take you to the full merchant page which should include the links link.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

ABW Ambassador
    and it will take you to the full merchant page which should include the links link.
    that only offers link previews

Its previews for unjoined merchants, live links/code for joined merchants.

If you go thru the Preview Creative button on the details page - it's live if you belong to that program.

Any chance they are so new they haven't put anything up yet?

ABW Ambassador
    Ok it looks like I must be stilll pending and waiting for the merchant to approve as I only get this message on the link preview:

This is only a preview of the merchant's creative. Using these banners to promote a merchant will NOT result in a commission. You must apply for the merchant's program, and download the links AFTER you are approved for use of their banners.

There should have been a pending notice way back when I first found the merchant showing up in my links section. It's very confusing all this, hope to see improvements regarding new merchants I have joined to have a clearer understanding of whether I'm in the program or not.

I tried explaining this to SaS just a few days ago. When you do a summary, if you are pending with a merchant, it shows up as ACTIVE in the summary. Then they don't show up when you try to get links. So even though you look activated, you aren't.

Bad timing as the merchant approved me before support got to see it. I didn't bother trying to explain it any further.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread