Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation ShareASale's Top 100 PowerRank Programs ...
    Hello Team,

It is with great pleasure to announce that ARC is managing the #1 SAS affiliate program in the new "SAS Top 100 PowerRank" category search. In fact, we have several programs in the SAS's Top 100 category search.

What is PowerRank, from SAS:

"The PowerRank list is an attempt by the system to rank active programs based on a combination of volume, conversion, and EPC."

With over 2,000 merchants on SAS, we are very proud to occupy the #1, #3 and #16 positions out of the Top 100 SAS programs ranked by the PowerRank search category.

The #1 program in SAS Top 100 PR is - ChecksUnlimited.com !

The #3 program in SAS Top 100 PR is - IBSDirect.com !

The #16 program in SAS Top 100 PR is - RugsUSA.com !

We want to thank all the affiliates that are driving our SAS programs and making them the top performing programs on the SAS network.

We specially like to thank Brian and his team for creating such an incredible network that relies on the cornerstones of trust and ethics to achieve incredible program growth

If you are not an active affiliate on these programs, you see now what you are missing. Join the these fine ARC/SAS managed programs today and be on your way to earning high commissions ....

Thanks ABW, you guys ROCK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; March 1st, 2007 at 09:43 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    ARC and SAS make a tough combination to beat! Great job Andy, I know your team always works hard for the merchants you represent. : to ChecksUnlimited and : IBSDirect
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Internet Cowboy
    Awesome job Andy & crew. Congrats.
    Not only are you productive and a huge force in the right direction, but anyone here who hasn't partied with Andy and his crew needs to... 'nuff said!

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Wink
    Congratulations, Andy! That's quite impressive.

Can't wait to talk shop with you in Miami. I loooooooove competition.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    but anyone here who hasn't partied with Andy and his crew needs to... 'nuff said!
    Thanks Scoots....you know what they say, work hard but party harder ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by AM@4checks
    Congratulations, Andy! That's quite impressive.

Can't wait to talk shop with you in Miami. I loooooooove competition.
    Kim it will be a pleasure to meet you. Competition? Have I mentioned we are looking for affiliate managers?

Quote Originally Posted by Onlineshoes MGR
    ARC and SAS make a tough combination to beat! Great job Andy, I know your team always works hard for the merchants you represent. : to ChecksUnlimited and : IBSDirect
    Thanks Angel, we do try to reach for the highest ROI for our merchants. See you in Miami ...

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks for all the kind words Angel and Scooter..We definitely appreciate your support...
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

It sure is great to see these numbers for you guys. Your hard work and dedication to being available for all of us and running clean programs is showing that it all pays off.

I, for one, hope that others take notice of this success!! Congratulations!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Doing my part to add sprinkles, jelly filling, frosting and a little glaze.

And loving the list, to find more places for Donuts.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    And I wonder now, if Brian will get merchants begging to get into the "top 100 power rank" listings... so then I wondered how the list might be meaningfully expanded for us, beyond only 100... so then I wondered if the programmers at SAS making all this cool shizzle happen can let us affiliates fudge / slant the "combination of volume, conversion, and EPC" formula that applies here... maybe some radio buttons that say...

weight towards:
    +default weighting
    +newer programs
    +growing programs
    +volume
    +conversion
    +EPC

Brian, you do know our desire for cool stuff is insatiable... hehehehe!

Thumbs up Andy Rodriguez for President!

Way to go Andy. And thank you to all of our affiliates that have made our program so successful. God is GREAT and greatly to be praised! It is our prayer that we can get more Bibles into more people's hands in more languages in more countries around the world more efficiently. You all are a BIG part of that goal. Hats off to you.

May God bless and keep you in the palm of His hand. And may your tribe increase!

Dennis A at IBSDirect.com

Quote Originally Posted by dauckland

Way to go Andy. And thank you to all of our affiliates that have made our program so successful. God is GREAT and greatly to be praised! It is our prayer that we can get more Bibles into more people's hands in more languages in more countries around the world more efficiently. You all are a BIG part of that goal. Hats off to you.

May God bless and keep you in the palm of His hand. And may your tribe increase!

Dennis A at IBSDirect.com
    Amen to that

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Awesome Job Andy!
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Congratulations Andy and everybody else at ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Awesome Job Andy!
    Thanks Chris...

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Congratulations Andy and everybody else at ARC
    Thanks K ...

Keep the apps flowing in folks ....

Many of those that have recently applied are cranking up the engines ... WTG !!

Keep up the awesome work team, one month later and we still hold the top slot among SAS Top 100 PowerRank ....

Thank You ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Nice going ARC gang!! Andy, with a little luck I think you might make it in this industry!! Congratulations to everyone at ARC and to the top merchant programs too!

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Thank you Allan, we have a great gruop of affiliates behind this program. We couldnt be prouder!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Thank you to everyone I am happy and lucky to be a part of this team!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread