ABW Ambassador
    All,

Just completed SkinGarments - Would like to propose a link exchange for the following

1. www.skingarments.com
    2. www.lifeinsurance-health-insurance.com

Pls send me a pm or post if interested...

Regards
    Amit

I had a dream!!! It's time It became reality...

ABW Ambassador
    Now just where does the ROCK fit into the theme of that site!? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

PM sent

AS SEEN ON SE!!!

ABW Ambassador
    He does - Rock Wearing Skin Garments - Lingerie :P

BTW - didnt receive ur pm [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Regards
    Amit

ABW Ambassador
    Jeez, that skingarments.com site is spammy. If you are going to optimize a site, at least do your visitors the courtesy of writing whole sentences.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

ABW Ambassador
    omigawd, I just discovered that Opera reads the BLINK tag -- I thought that thing was long GONE.

Amit, come on, all the text on skin garments is BLINKING. It's in your CSS tag. Please make it stop.

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

ABW Ambassador
    MarkyMark - What do u mean by Spammy? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

If you are going to optimize a site, at least do your visitors the courtesy of writing whole sentences.

Huh? Mate I know I haven't included any adspin, However, there aren't any complete sentences - those are product titles and product anchors

Cedy - I am wondering?

First of - I havent made use of css

Secondly - That is pure dhtml scripting and it was purposely done, so that the ugly underline doesn't show up.

Is opera, such a stupid browser? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    It can't be all text...eeks most of it, cos there are many hyperlinks around... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cedy any other way(without negotiating with the hyperlink underline factor)
    that I could change the blink text ?

Regards
    Amit

Careful, I like Opera .... although most of the time I use IE [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

ahem, I never had a problem with opera and removing the underline, so I'm not sure what's going on with your site. Lord that's annoying though.

Btw ... Catalog city = Dead links.
    Check out your CC items. I clicked on about 25 items and about 11 were in stock. I'm not telling what categories cause then you'll think I'm a dirty old man.
    hmmmmmm [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I AM a dirty old man.

Something strange is afoot at Circle K

ABW Ambassador
    hi,
    well...deadlinks oh boy...now i gotta do some work checking em all up...gosh no

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

And whats with the opera thing - jesus pls, i've never used opera in my life before...never even saw a screenshot...I guess i have to get one installed...

Now guys, Okies it looks ugly - any solutions ?

Regards
    Amit

ABW Ambassador
    dhtml okay, that then. Whatever it is, why on earth would you want to remove one of the most common navigation hints (underlining) from your site?

Get over the vanity -- end-users like underlining. And if they don't, they figure out how to turn it off in their browser configs.

Opera is a very cool browser and on my system, it's MUCH MUCH faster to load a page than IE or Netscape. And it has lots of features I truly adore (like disabling animated graphics).

And trust me, I've never seen a site that used the BLINK tag to disable underlining -- because I would have remembered that.

-------

ABW Ambassador
    I just downloaded Opera. Yeah your text is blinking LOL

May all your ups and downs be in bed

ABW Ambassador
    Boy - I just downloaded opera...and it was a nightmare...I am taking that out right away...

Thanks a lot cedy...

Regards
    Amit

ABW Ambassador
    [edit -- misread Amit's post]

-------

ABW Ambassador
    Huh Ced - What was that post all about [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Regards
    Amit

ABW Ambassador
    I first read your message to say that "downloading opera was a nightmare (because of some problem with Opera)"... and then I realized that was not what you were saying ... so I edited my message so as not to appear a complete bonehead. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-------

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Page Description : Buy body jewelry online - Check for Body piercing jewelry also available cheap body piercing jewelry...you may also purchase them in wholesale body piercing jewelry. Non piercing body jewelry and Discount body jewelry...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is an example what I mean by spammy, not to mention that rubbish at the top of each page.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

ABW Ambassador
    Correct me if i am wrong

I don't think that is spammy mate.
    First the one at top - hmm...

H1 tags are a part to SE optimization...am i right ?

Page description: Well that is just in there for general information...However, when i can optimize a few keywords - then why not... ?

What's spammy ?

Regards
    Amit

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    LOL,

Marky is preventing you to become his competitor on the SEs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Seriously, TTU, This IS spammy .. a decent amount of keyword dencity is good, but THIS is just too much! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

WECOME TO THE END,
    SATAN.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ToolsToUse.com:
    hi,
    well...deadlinks oh boy...now i gotta do some work checking em all up...gosh no
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Use LinkAlarm - dotcom, of course. If you don't want the service they have a free trial. Now I couldn't live without it because it checks all your affiliate links, not just internal links.

Bernie
    PS .. I never know whether it's legal here to add the .com after recommending something as long as you're not selling it.

ABW Ambassador
    Luci - lmao @ u

Berni - no sir, as long as you do not post affiliate links or try to sell ur own products posting .com urls is not offensive.

As long as it is meant for a purpose.

Probably, Under many such special circumstances or consent from haiko might gain you the right to do so... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks, that site linkalarm dot com rocks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Regards
    Amit

Re Link Alarm, you,re welcome and BTW, if you're using affiliate links in scripts, such as AllPosters.pl or Amazon.pl where the PAGES go into MANY THOUSANDS, be sure to use the settings for "pages to ignore" and select to ignore your cgi-bin or wherever they are, such as a subdirectory.

Bernie

ABW Ambassador
    Ah - i dont use script links [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Regards
    Amit

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread