Online Marketing Consultant
    Savings.com has been removed from CJ
    A few of my friends who are AMs got an email from CJ today saying that Savings.com has been removed from CJ. Then Savings.com contacted the AMs about working on something with them outside of CJ. They asked me if I would ask one of the forums if they know anything about this or what the thoughts are. Since ABW happens to be the forum of choice and the favorite one. I figured I would ask here.

I have not recieved the email as they were not in our program as far as I am aware, so I do not know first hand of any of this. I am just relaying a message and question.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; June 12th, 2008 at 05:25 PM.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

15 years and counting
    Sounds like CJ removed them.
    If you read their email in this thread and the post by Trust:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=84030
    "As per the notification sent to you by Commission Junction, today is the last day of the Savings.com affiliate program being a member of the Commission Junction Network. After today, your CJ links to Savings.com will cease to result in tracked commissions.
    If you would like to continue to promote Savings.com, then please contact us directly.
    Thank you for your participation in the Savings.com affiliate program.
    Best Regards, Team Savings.com"
    I had the feeling they were leaving. Anyway, they are not going to say CJ kicked them out of their network.

Online Marketing Consultant
    As I said, I knew nothing about it, I am just relaying a message from some curious AMs.

Thank you for the link though. I am going to send it to them.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Manager
    We were removed from the network for some personal issues we're trying to work out with CJ. Our founder was also one of the founders of CJ and we have several former CJ employees working for us. We continue to have strong relationships with other providers including Shareasale, Linkshare, Performics and several direct merchant relationships.

We're hoping to work things out quickly with CJ but in the meantime we're working direct with our larger merchants or through other affiliate networks.

Loren
    General Manager
    savings.com

will I be paid?
    I was promoting Savings.com on my website through CJ and generated leads for the company. I did not receive payment for leads generated in January and am wondering if I will be not be paid for the leads generated in February as well. Is savings.com going to meet there obligation to CJ publishers? And if so when?

Affiliate Manager
    We will absolutely pay for any legitimate leads sent to our site. You should submit your request to savings.com support if there was an issue with your payment.

We have been experience a high degree of fraud from some of our affiliate channels with as many as 65% or more of the leads being duplicates, or fraudulent leads. Any qualifying leads that were sent to us should have been paid to you. Again, contact savings.com customer service if you have concerns.

Regards,

Loren
    General Manager
    Savings.com

Affiliate Manager
    Another option is to first contact CJ directly. We have been paying out all our relationships and will pay for any traffic in February as well. All our accounts with them are up to date. If you did not receive payment from them I'd start with them.

If there is still a problem, please contact savings.com support.

Regards,

Loren
    General Manager

thanks for the reply
    thanks for the quick reply. I will contact Savings.com directly...

My commissions have remained in the "locked" status on CJ. When I asked CJ about the issues there response was " Savings.com has remained in locked because it does not look they deposited funds in time for payout this month."
    is this true? if so will the issues be fix via CJ or directly trough Savings.com?

Affiliate Manager
    Then you should contact CJ directly. All our accounts are up to date with them and you should be receiving payments.

once again thanks for the quick response.

I have and will continue to resolve the situation via CJ.

once again Thanks

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread