Best Program to Promote?
    Hello,

I am new to SAS and amazed to which product to promote, I do not want to waste my time on promoting products that not convert much, so if anyone experienced affiliate or good earners in SAS out there here, pls share your best tips and products to promote in SAS...

P.S. Nno problem for me with any category if it is a good program to promote...

regards
    NetJobs

Your best indicator of a good program on Shareasale is the auto deposit icon. Otherwise it's going to depend a lot on how you promote, what traffic you have, etc as to what programs are going to be good for you.

Me, I like my own program and some other odd niche stuff, but that's me and works with how I do things. Your mileage may vary.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

I think it helps to like the product you might be promoting. To me it would be more fun to build a site for toys or whatever instead of saws and hammers. Then again, if the saw and hammer merchant gives a nice commission rate I might just like that better. :-)

I agree with Eathan. The auto deposit merchants are the ones you want to promote. Nothing is worse than building a site to promote the products and then the merchant goes offline due to lack of funds.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    I think it helps to like the product you might be promoting.
    This thread has touched upon this: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=85659

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    I agree with Eathan. The auto deposit merchants are the ones you want to promote. Nothing is worse than building a site to promote the products and then the merchant goes offline due to lack of funds.
    Mind you, however, that any Auto Deposit merchant can go off-line in no time (if their credit card doesn't go through, if their credit card went over their credit limit, etc). So additionally to the merchant of your choice being on Auto Deposit, (a) check what other affiliates are saying (or have previously said) about the merchant and (b) how accessible the merchant (or their AM) is to affiliates (be it via e-mail/phone/IM, or a dedicated affiliate support forum, or even hanging around ABW on a regular basis).

Geno

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread