<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Also like to talk about maybe some sort of link exchange, or a preferred
    parnters with xxxxxx With your serach engine
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hardly know how to answer this. I guess it might be something good....but eh.....What's a "preferred parnter" and how does it work. Other than a link exchange, what am I being asked for?

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    huh!
    Ssanf - If only you could be a bit brief...

However, If this is for trading links, then i believe he perhaps is asking u a preferred partner deal.

Preferred partner deal could vary from person to person, perhaps cobranding look and feel, content, banners, images and anything and everything could be traded, leased, shared etc.

Regards
    Amit

I had a dream!!! It's time It became reality...

Hummmmm.....Well, I guess I still don't know what he wants, then. This is the second request....I don't know about all that. I thought there might be something specific that "prefered partners" generally did and that would be expected.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

um Amit I think that's her point. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Will this be followed up with the sequel: Dumb Question #2? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I really have no clue what they were trying to ask you, but I just had to post. I actually get very confused when there are more than 3 or 4 typos and grammatical errors in one sentence. I got an email from a customer the other day about a product I do carry but the prices were all wrong and then there were a bunch of #'s where manybe it should have been letters to make an actual word (in 3 different places). I stared at it off and on for about 30 minutes and then finally decided if they really wanted an answer they would email back, hopefully with something a bit more coherent. I couldn't think of a polite, non-offending way to ask "What the hell were you trying to ask us." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

LOL

Welcome to my world!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Here's mine. Maybe someone can decipher. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] This is a strict cut and paste.
    There was also a blank subject line. I almost deleted it as spam without opening it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> i've looked at your site for a product called biofreeze, your site is so complete that i was amazed that i could make a purchase and know what i was getting into, your order system left alot to be desired, please let me know hhen 969'c will be available to purchase and if their is a discount if i only purchase the 42 bottle 24'c product <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got suckered into thinking it was going to be a compliment email. LOL.

ABW Ambassador
    Mike - Mebbe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Ssanf - you could put across what I referred as pref part to the one who's requesting you...and ask him to brief it out...

BLFH - Well this one is my appreciation mail to u

sir, i checked ur site, what a wonderful site you have...the products are priced so cheap...It's almost a 80% discount compared to other online malls..I am very impressed by ur site's impressive service...I love your site...I can't live without it...everynight when i go to bed, i think about it...Can i marry your site ?
    Then we can partner together... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Fine print (When i marry your site...50% is mine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] i'll take over 50% of the stocks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img])

Regards
    Amit

I had a dream!!! It's time It became reality...

ABW Ambassador
    my take-

s/he wants a link exchange. probably has a low pr site, and, figures, if you're willing, he'll do a "preferred partner" swap with you (i'm guessing you have higher PR than he does and he's counting on you not knowing that), where you each put your link prominently on each other's (home) page. Just a (very wild) guess.

[disclaimer: i have no idea what your PR is or even what site you're talking about. I once did see sandord.net, but, it was waaay too noisy for me to look any more]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread