Skinstore Affiliates Check This Out
    I have been an affiliate of the skinstore for awhile. I noticed that my sales have dropped significantly. I checked out one of my links and I found this. How do we as affiliates get sales for this product that we are promoting, if the skinstore tells the customer that they have to call to get the best price.
    Is this normal?
    http://www.skinstore.com/store/category.asp?catID=1621

This is what it says:

Our price is so low we can't show it to you here.

To get our Guaranteed, Every Day, Low Price for
    StriVectin SD (6oz tube) all you have to do is ASK:

Call us 24/7 toll free 888.550.7405 (916.475.1470)
    Or
    Ask Us via Live Chat M-F 8am-11pm EST, S 9am-5pm EST

skinstore is the worst. From what I can tell, they reverse transactions for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyBigGuy
    skinstore is the worst. From what I can tell, they reverse transactions for no reason.
    Yes I have been noticing that also recently. Lots of reversals for "other" reason!!

I'm showing negatives for jan & Feb because of all the reversals from dec, jan & feb. Trying to figure out how they're scamming me now.

15 years and counting

I have to laugh; since I added this post they even added more options to get the best price. The enter your e-mail address is new. I guess in that case some of us may actually get a commission. LOL

Our price is so low we canít show it to you here. But we can offline.

Three Ways to Get Our Guaranteed, Every Day Low Price:

Call our 24 hour best-price hotline - USA toll free: 1.888.550.7405 / Outside USA 916.475.1470
    Ask us at Live Chat - Monday through Friday 8AM - 11PM EST, Saturday 9AM - 5PM EST
    email us - When you enter your email address below, you will receive an automated email with our current best price. Your email will NOT be used or added to any email list when requesting our best StriVectin price.

Enter your email address here

I got an email the other day because someone in my forums had posted a coupon they had sent out in an email to their customers.
    They wanted the persons contact info so they could contact them and I told them I don't give out my member's info.

I was then dropped from the program. No loss, never did anything with them anyways and tons of similar merchants to promote.

Affiliate Manager
    The manufacturer of Strivectin is really strict about online pricing... that is probably "one" of the reasons the merchant is doing this offline stuff.

Thumbs down
    I have had similar results as others have mentioned above and must agree that there is something really fishy and not legit going on with the Skinstore program.

I used to make really good cash from them about 2-3 years ago and they now seem to reverse almost every sale I make.

So this thread was the last one for me.. Bye Bye Sh*tStore.com

I had $80ish commish reversed. Reason: can't ship/out of stock. Why did they place a commish at the first place if the product was sold out ?

Internet Cowboy
    Used to be a decent program, now it is full of leaks and OOS items. Check out GreatSkin at AMWSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Thanks for the info! That's it, I know what to do tomorrow. Thankfully it's only one site I use them.

I agree with Scott, there's no monkey business with AMWSO.
    [URL=http://www.golfbeginnerguide.com/]Golf Beginner Guide[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.ladygolfersguide.com/]Lady Golfers Guide[/URL]

Thanks for the heads up. I dropped them.

There's no sense in sending traffic to a merchant doing it wrong when there are so many other merchants doing it right.

Great - I just signed up for them the other day.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Smile
    Used to be a decent program, now it is full of leaks and OOS items. Check out GreatSkin at AMWSO.
    Thanks Guys

Greatskin is one of our longest clients, getting on for 4 years now, solid conversation rate and a nice loyalty based commission system , check out the info here or drop William an email at william /at/ amwso.com

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    I got an email the other day because someone in my forums had posted a coupon they had sent out in an email to their customers.
    They wanted the persons contact info so they could contact them and I told them I don't give out my member's info.

I was then dropped from the program. No loss, never did anything with them anyways and tons of similar merchants to promote.
    That's crazy! Of course you would not give out member information - that would be such a violation of their privacy.

I guess I will be taking a closer look at GreatSkin!

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread