Is MegaFitness Gone?
    I'm showing MegaFitness as being deactivated as Feb 27? But they are not showing up when I run a deactivated advertiser report.

I've been having problems getting updated links for them lately and they are not responding to emails.

What is the official status of them?

ABW Ambassador
    It shows on my deactivated merchants report. Deactivation Date: 2/27/07. Megafitness is gone.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Look for a new ARC/SAS merchant launching very soon in the same product category....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Look for a new ARC/SAS merchant launching very soon in the same product category....
    Has this merchant launched? What is their name?

Rosalind Gardener's site uses MegaFitness as an example, and a directory points to linkingprofits.com as the affiliate manager. However, it sounds as though they only want uber-super-affiliates to apply, not the hoi-polloi. A pity, as I used to make $900 to $1500 a day in the good old days with MegaFitness.
    [URL=http://www.netmagellan.com/]Net Magellan blog[/URL]

I missed this merchant, had one dedicated gym store for megafitness years before. Made some decent sales with them.

Get em those damn affiliate program running again!
    [url=http://abestweb.com/][B][COLOR=Red]Affiliate Marketing Forum[/COLOR][/B][/url]

I can't recall what MegaFitness was, but now it looks like an affiliate itself with no inventory. They say "Since we are a mall with hundreds of thousands of products and millions of sku's coming from various suppliers across the country our database is best accessed via the online website."
    [URL=http://www.netmagellan.com/]Net Magellan blog[/URL]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread