Thread: CD-WOW Deep Links

CD-WOW Deep Links
    I signed up for Buy-at without realizing I'd be automatically signed up for CD-WOW. Now that I look it over I notice that there are some DVD's that fit well with one of my sites. Thus my question:

How long will it be before we can link directly to a specific product or page?

Thanks

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi there

Welcome to buy.at and to the CD WOW! US program

Deep linking with buy.at is easy just find the page on the merchants site you want to deeplink to and then build you link as follows :

http://cd-wowus.at/YOURIDHERE then add a ? then add DURL= then add the page address you cut and pasted

Let me know if any of that didn't make sense

Y9ou can find deeplinking instructions and also how to add link id's on the info page for each merchant.

On the home page when you log in there is a link to CD WOW! US 's info page about half way down on the right hand side

If you need anything else just let me know

Thanks

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Thanks for the quick response Mal. Seems simple enough.

I guess I should have explored a little more before posting.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi

Thats no problem at all mate my pleasure

If you want to ask anymore questions ongoing just let us know and we will jump right on it for you.

We have always been big on customer service and affiliates are very very important customers of ours so evenings and weekends or even Christmas if you have an issue just let me know and ill be all over it .

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Affiliate Manager
    Hi JCSupSvc!

Well, once again Mal beat me to it and has already replied to your question... one of these days I'll get there before him!

If you have any further questions about CD WOW! or our product line feel free to shout.

Also, you might be interested to know that we can set up special categories or 'hitlists' for our affiliates containing specific items that could suit your audience. This could be useful if you wanted to just include movies with a certain director or actor or theme, or music from a particular era or genre.

Be sure to let me know if you think this could be of use to you.

Cheers,
    Kevin

Affiliate Network Rep
    :-)

By the way JC we have a content engine coming out very shortly which will allow all sorts of dynamic interagation of the feeds on buy.at so you will be able to build nice content units on the fly - ill keep you posted on that one.

We have our own in house technology team and own all our own tech and will be delivering some exciting products over the next year to help us differentiate from the competition .

This will enable our affiliates to get access to best inbreed solutions to promote our merchants.

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

7. Newsletter Signup