Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Saw a great show last night, The Screensavers, the have a site at www.thescreensavers.com . One of the stories was about people begging for money on the internet, and how, actually, some of them are making some change.

One lady has a site where she asked for money so she can pay off her credit cards. I believe they said she's cleared $11,000 so far, lol.

Another fellow, who put up a site called Whitey Must Pay ( www.whiteymustpay.com ) is for caucasians who want to start paying down the black suffrage debt by sending money to him, lol.

SOmoene else wants help so he can be a weatherman, one wants to buy a top of the line guitar, and yet ANOTHER guy wants you to give him a dollar so he can save up and buy a hummer!

Sheeeesh, at least they are straightforward with their requests, lol.

***** One of the other stories that might interest you is how the recording industry fought back against Napster and put them down. There was some veiled references to other companies there as well, including Morpheus.

If you try to please everybody, someone won't like it -Rumsfeld

Hmmm....I'm trying to come up with a name for my new site..... how about starvingwriterfeedmeplease.com or perhaps onedollarplease.com , that has a ring to it!

Mine would be UpToMyArmPitsInDebt.com

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Tech TV is a great channel. All kinds of handy info. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

My sister saw an ebay ad once where this college kid had his soul for sell to raise some cash for a trip home. ROFLMAO. My sister signed up under a new screen name as The Devil and bought it. When she tried to resell it to help the kid raise some more cash, ebay took it down with an email telling it was against their TOS to auction off body parts! The things ebay is able to stay on top of. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    WTF-GimmeAbuck.com [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>ebay took it down with an email telling it was against their TOS to auction off body parts! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly what part of the body is the soul?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

!!! Tracy, what a great question, lol. Cyclone, the WTF would proab'ly get you some traffic!

Affiliate Manager
    I've got one...

www.DealingWithTwoMuchStressAndNeedMoneyForAnotherVacation.com

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Shawn Schwegman
    Overstock.com
    801-947-3119
    shawn@overstock.com

Why don't you take my offer and go back to Ibiza? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Give us a chance to reward you for the great work you do, will ya? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

- BluesX

---------------
    "Seat Belts - Click it or Ticket" ~Garden State Parkway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shawn@Overstock.com:
    I've got one...

http://www.DealingWithTwoMuchStressA...erVacation.com

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Shawn Schwegman
    Overstock.com
    801-947-3119
    shawn@overstock.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cannot find server or DNS Error

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] hehe

PAYMENTS VIA CHECKS ARE ARCHAIC

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Exactly what part of the body is the soul?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Tracy. She emailed ebay and asked them that. And do you know they actually answered. You can get support over something like that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] They said they understood it was a joke and she wasn't trying to defraud anyone, but selling body parts is a violation of the TOS and they had to be consistent. Never did say what actual body part it was. They thought it was funny though.

I want to put up a site where religious bigots can redeem themselves by donating money to build a Pagan Community Center which we are in dire need of.

What do you think? Any chance there would be donations?

I am very serious. We need a community center big time.

If I were better at this affiliate marketing business, I would build a site to market things with the proceeds going just to support a Pagan community center. In fact, that is what I will do in a couple of years. But, we need the money ASAP.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread