ABW Ambassador
    Join Program Error
    I'm unable to join any programs as there is a javascript error which I click it after using the "View and Search Merchant List" feature. I can not open the page in a new window by right clicking either as it is a javascript window. using IE 6.1 - I might try firefox now...

damn, it won't let me login using firefox, must be because I'm already logged in using IE.

ok I managed to find a work around for now and that is by going to the merchant description and there is a "join Program" link there that works.

update: well it was a waste of time anyway, I joined tahoe mountain sports but their datafeed has not been updated for over 3 years (2004), another reason why we should be able to see the datafeed before we join the merchant.

I'm looking for a winter sports , snow & ice products if anyone can tell me where I can get a good datafeed for this type of merchant. I can't see anymore on Shareasale so I would have to look else where.
    Last edited by glittered; March 3rd, 2007 at 10:10 PM.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

another reason why we should be able to see the datafeed before we join the merchant
    Yes we should. I figured out a trick for that though. Although the new javascript window setup for the preview made me have to save the URL when I used to be able to just copy it from one of my merchants.

http://www.shareasale.com/a-datafeed...fm?merchantid=[merchant_id]

That will give you the preview.
    Last edited by Brian - ShareASale; March 4th, 2007 at 02:10 AM.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread