Newbie in cj
    i am a new to cj i want to knwo after getting relevant cj advertiser link how i can increase my cj earnings ........ except using these tricks writing a product review and article

cj is CPA if noone will purchase any product can't i will earn any money by refering user to advertiser web?

ABW Ambassador
    The big trick is sending as targetted traffic as you can to a merchant

Yes, most of it is CPA type stuff meaning you aren't going to make money unless somebody actually buys something. That the bulk of CJ merchants.

Some merchants also have lead type offers available where someone needs to fill out a form or something like that.

In the past they had merchants that paid per click on your link. There was lots of fraud with that and that pretty mush vanished. I remember one of the computer merchants mentioned paying per click a couple of years ago, not sure how that went and if they're still doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust

Yes, most of it is CPA type stuff meaning you aren't going to make money unless somebody actually buys something. That the bulk of CJ merchants.

Some merchants also have lead type offers available where someone needs to fill out a form or something like that.

In the past they had merchants that paid per click on your link. There was lots of fraud with that and that pretty mush vanished. I remember one of the computer merchants mentioned paying per click a couple of years ago, not sure how that went and if they're still doing it.
    can i show any country advertiser link

Newbie in cj AP
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust

thanks for ur kind reply but can i show any country advertiser link

ABW Ambassador
    If you're asking if you can put up links to merchants in different countries? Yes, if they approve you into their program.

I read your post 5 times and couldn't understand what you are trying to say. But after reading Trust's comments, I got an idea.
    Your nick JalPari indicates that you belong to India or Pakistan. I think that the most basic need of Affiliate Marketing in US/UK is to learn their language, i.e. English.
    How can you market a product if you don't know how to speak about it?

Yeah i would totally agree with Nabz, Jalpari you have to work on the language rather than the products first, that would be my humble advice thats all - no offence

I think he wants to say if he can advertise in any country ? hehe funny but i think thats what he said - lets see what he have to say on this now

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread