Which network(s) for empty websites ?
    Hello affiliate professionals.

I got 100+ domain names, most of them without websites, waiting to be sold at different auctions like sedo, afternic...

Can you suggest an affiliate network that accepts empty websites and got ready scripts with advertise? The absolutely best solution would be if it's possible to add some content on the way, so it will look like an AdSense page in a few weeks.

Yes, I know tha I can point my DNS to the auction sites to earn money, but I think that the value of the domain name will raise, if I point some links to it, one way and/or reciporal links, and maybe add some content by myself to work up a pagerank 3.

Regards,

HostGatorHosted.

I know a couple of networks developing technologies that will allow you to do what you want.

I realise you wish to build the pagerank, but your simplest option may be to redirect the domains to PPC landing pages and generate some revenue that way.

Sedo is your best bet. I have over 1000 domains there and I do get offers to buy once a week or something like that. Also, some additional ppc dollars (which is insignificant compared to what you'll earn if you actually spent the time building up the content yourself).

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    DomainSpa.com has some nice mini sites for just about every keyword you could want.

Best bet, IMO, is 1plus.net , they let you put in some nice details, including, I believe, your own adsense onto the parked page.

There are different individual merchants that provide templates for you to use, but that is more of an individualised basis rather than a network feature: you would need to speak with the merchants regarding that.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Affiliate Manager
    how about godaddy domain parking premium?

whypark.com

Its not a free service but it's kind of what you asked for.
    All you have to do is submit keywords and your adsense pub code, and they will add fresh content to your site daily, i.e. articles and press releases. It works pretty well
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; March 19th, 2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Removed hotlink

ABW Ambassador
    whypark.com
    $99 is quite a bit to pay when you have no guarantee it will work.

I have tried 1plus.net as well after reading this thread but I have found it a bit useless personally, buggy and seems to be in Beta. The stats don't even work and I contacted them and asked why and here was their vague reply

Question :
    No hits show up in my account for all of my domains even though I have gone to the websites so this means your pages are not tracking.
    That right, stats are turned off currently while we install our new domain manager

Best
    Asmin
    I have most of my domains on Sedo but that is also pathetic, I make around $2 a month for over 350 domains.

I'm now just making small websites for each one until I can make a better one, throwing some adsense and links on etc which seems to be a lot better than the lame parking offers currently available.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Hey Glinted,

You're right that parking is no way to make a living. You can't even pay for the domain renewal price of $6.50/year.

I used to have 1000 plus domains parked at sedo, and make maybe $100/month.

ANyways, spending a little time each day building up your site with a bit of content will reap you 1000 times more money. Say, spend 2-3 hours/day building up one site at a time, place some well targeted affiliate offers and a few adsense code... you get the drift!

We have an affiliate with 100s of micro-site, each one targeted at ONE affiliate program, and he's making tons of money!

ABW Ambassador
    $100/month for 1000 domains is still a lot better than my results but as you say still not enough to even cover renewal costs. The other thing with Sedo is that I don't think the domain gets any page rank or pages indexed. Yesterday I did play around with some of the features in Sedo, especially the new "Domain Parking" page where you can click the optimization link and then change the look and style of your page using a selection of predefined templates. This makes the pages look a lot better.

I still feel I'm doing something wrong at Sedo though as I still don't make what others do there. What are you doing with your settings, keywords etc?

bizzer, I agree that making the domains into small sites could possibly generate some reasonable income although there is still someway to go yet for me until it works out like that...
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Thanks for all your ideas!

Ok, I will try some different alternatives with a few domains each.

(edit: I guess you ARE an idiot.... dropping links to an auction on ebay is a BIG no-no)

Have a nice weekend everyone,

HostgatorHosted.
    Last edited by loxly; March 24th, 2007 at 01:29 AM.

http and a telephoto
    Drop another link to your ebay auction Mr Gator and you're outta here....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread