Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Headin back to FL today
    In the spirit of virtual family, Ellen and I had a wonderful visit with our sons, their wives and our two grand babies this past week. Got to have the grandkids (Sage - 2 1/2 years and Fisher - 5 months) spend two nights with us.

Sage wore me out between playing, reading her stories, doing puzzles and Lego's, dancing, watching numerous episodes of Wiggles and Sponge Bob we've recorded, making her chocolate chip pancakes each morning, grilled cheese sandwiches, Mac and cheese, baths, hide and seek, singing goofy little songs we made up on the fly, and who knows what else!! (whew!)

Little Fisher on the other hand just smiles all the time, hardly ever makes sound, eats a ton of formula, and just gets fixated on Sage when she's in the room. Got to run down to a local stream Sunday with my eldest (Jeremy) and for the first time in many many trips together, I actually schooled the boy on the finer art of catching Rainbow Trout!!

Ellen is about to wake up so we can get ready to go. Our flight is at noon and it's back to FL now until the end of April. Like any normal person I feel a little blue about leaving today, but we're also looking forward to getting back to the beach and I'm ready to jump on the U.S.S. Slush Puppie and hit the seas again for some fun fishing. Gotta get this tan thing down!!

Have a great day gang!

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Have a safe trip ! Enjoy that beach - April will be here and gone before you know it. I think that you may have created your life in two of the prettiest places in the country. Enjoy the fun of having both. Your quick visit sounds like another occasion for Red Bull.

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Have a great trip guys! Love hearing stories about Sage and Fisher, keeps those priorities in place, eh?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Hurry back safely, we're fishing soon!!! Going to boat that grouper this time!!!

Reminder - buy a bigger net. :-)

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    JM Wrote: Have a safe trip ! Enjoy that beach - April will be here and gone before you know it. I think that you may have created your life in two of the prettiest places in the country. Enjoy the fun of having both. Your quick visit sounds like another occasion for Red Bull.

Thanks so much JM. Your words are right on and we both appreciate the privilege of having two such great places to spend our time.

CT wrote: Have a great trip guys! Love hearing stories about Sage and Fisher, keeps those priorities in place, eh?

Thanks CT. We love telling stories about Sage & Fisher too! (not that every grandparent doesn't feel the same way about theirs) But yeppers, what better priority than livin the dream!!

DaNuts wrote: Hurry back safely, we're fishing soon!!! Going to boat that grouper this time!!! Reminder - buy a bigger net. :-)

Nuts, that Grouper has a big smile on his face. Let's wipe it off for him!! I may use the cast net on that dude - dude!! C'Ya soon matey!

Thank you all. We got back this evening and aside of the 1:10 wait at baggage claim, it was nice to hit the hideout again. I'm gonna post some pics of Sage & Fisher soon because despite Grandpa's genes, they are really cute!!
    (and I kinda love em a little).

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread