ABW Ambassador
    I can honestly say I've done my share of helping fight parasites.

What Have you done?

I got off the phone with 3 merchants. Guess what?
    Only 1 complaint about this parasite issue in the last 2 weeks. Guess who that complaint came from? Me.

One complaint won't be heard, Thousands will get their ears open, but not till then.

I'm so shocked that I was the only that complained to these merchants. No wonder why these merchants aren't dropping these parasites, There's no voice. There's hundreds of us complaining, but no body really seems to be "actually doing alot"( I know there's some of doing alot...but I know there's more here that arent' then are")

People...Do your work. Email and call your merchants. This is your business, treat it as such. If you want parasites to win, keep doing nothing. If you want this industry to clean its self up, get talking.

What I have done I emailed 150 merchants. Phoned about 10 so far today. Most of them left a message via they were out of the office.

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open." Thomas Dewar

Canfree, I dropped most of these merchants the last go round. The 2 others have heard from me.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Today, we say that when you pick a fight with any of us, you pick a fight with all of us! And that when you push us, we will push back! AFL-CIO

ABW Ambassador
    Your efforts are greatly appreciated Canfree.

I am just saddened to see that so many others are like SHEEP who will let merchants pull their own wool over their own eyes.

AS SEEN ON SE!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Vicky....I know your doing your share. I even emailed some merchants I wasn't affiliated with, or didn't have any links up.

Good Job Vicky. Keep up the Good Work. Keep giving them a hard time.

Same here. With a very few exceptions, the only merchants that got another chance from me were here at ABW. Otherwise, those merchants whose programs I didn't belong to last time around stuck in the back of my mind as supporting parasites and I just instinctively shied away from applying or promoting them.

{

Try me.

lol, trust me Canfree - no merchant wants to get a letter with the implication of a possible Union Boycott.

Just cuz I'm not openly stating who all I am contacting and what all I can do - doesn't mean I am not doing it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Today, we say that when you pick a fight with any of us, you pick a fight with all of us! And that when you push us, we will push back! AFL-CIO

Both of your efforts are appreciated

{

Try me.

ABW Ambassador
    Vicky. No need to state who've you contacted. I see you are doing alot, I'm just trying to get those "inactive" to become active.

I'm preparing my letter, and will send it to my TO HIT merchant lists by tomorrow. I should get replies by tuesday at worst..

PAYMENTS VIA CHECKS ARE ARCHAIC

ABW Ambassador
    I've also send emails to many of my merchants and have requested that the AM's who have acted so responsibly here to share their information with merchant partners too.

For example, Jamie is teamed up in a promo with 1-800-flowers and they are on the list too. We can email the merchants and should but, in my opinion, they will listen to other AM's much more openly than they will to their affiliates.

So, we need to get Jamie, Andy, and (I haven't checked the OS board so I can't say about Shawn), but it seems that an open letter explaining why they dropped them would be an endorsement well beyond anything we can do (if all we're gonna do is send emails).

I have openly complained as well about the lack of action by many of the members here. Maybe not in the best way but hey... I am trying to do something which is better than doing nothing!

I am doing my part! I installed Morpheus last night and am having fun emailing companies.

Today I sent a message to MatchMaker.com after my sis tried to use my computer to log into her account by typing http://www.matchmaker.com into my IE browswer and was REDIRECTED using an affiliate link. I am right aren't I? This is an affiliate link:

http://www.affiliates.matchmaker.com...14F97CFC0C35EE

This got me curious.. I did a search on Google for MatchMaker.com and was show a link to the site like normal in the search results. I clicked on the link and it switched the link to an affiliate link with the BeFree ID in it.

I didn't realize to what extent this was happening.

Core [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

"Somebody's got some 'splanin to do!" - Rex [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread