Wilsons Leather Affiliate Program On Linkshare
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Wilsons Leather Affiliate Program has moved to Linkshare and is accepting applications to the program. You can earn up to 10% commission on all sales from now to April 21, 2007 and an extra $10 for your first sale until March 31, 2007. Visit the Linkshare Interface Join Program section for further detail.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    John - as in we need to remove our performics links?

Billy Kay
    I just now noticed them at Linkshare under the new merchants and came here to find out if anything had been posted about Performics. lol Not sure it means anything but checked and they're still listed there. If Linkshare's supposed to be exclusive...umm when do you think they might tell us about our Performics links? lol

I believe there is a transition time for this program, like all of the GSI programs.

Hello everyone, yes, all Performics links will be inactive as of March 14, 2007. Linkshare allowed us and our affiliates time to transition from Performics to Linkshare so you will not miss out on any sales.

I apologize for not listing that in the original post. If you have any questions or need to speak with me directly, you can reach me at perdonij@gsicommerce or just reply on this thread.

Thank you.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by GSI-John
    Hello everyone, yes, all Performics links will be inactive as of March 14, 2007. Linkshare allowed us and our affiliates time to transition from Performics to Linkshare so you will not miss out on any sales.

I apologize for not listing that in the original post. If you have any questions or need to speak with me directly, you can reach me at perdonij@gsicommerce or just reply on this thread.

Thank you.
    Shouldn't we get emails from you about this transition? If I didn't read this thread, my links will still be with performics.

There was an email notification concerning the move that went out today as well. Please email me your contact information directly at perdonij@gsicommerce.com if you do not receive the email in the next 24 hours and I will add you to the distribution list.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread